18th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!

Apart from my birthday, me and Ashley have forgiven eachother and now are friends again. Sisters over Misters any day. Yes, she broke up with Danny. I told her to stay with him, but she didn't want to. Guess Danny just lost two!

I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, waiting for a 'happy birthday' or something. I didn't get one though. I thought maybe they could be planning a surprise so I didn't want to say anything.

"Hey Jess!" Ashley said, coming inside the house without any invitation. She makes me laugh so much. "Happy 18th Birthday! You can finally go clubbing!" She squealed happily.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged her. She gave me a present and I opened it. It was a bracelet which said 'Jessica' engraved on. "Oh my god, thank you so much!" I said.

I looked at the boys, only to see a lot of confused faces.

"I-It's your birthday?" Liam asked nervously.

"Gee, thanks for remembering." I said sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry. Happy Birthday." He said, still with the same perplexed face.

"It's okay, I didn't expect you to remember anyway. I'm not special." I said, walking out the door with Ashley.

I can't believe they didn't remember. I put the brave face on, but I could tell they saw right through it.

LIAM'S P.O.V

After Jessica went, I stood there in utter shock. I forgot her birthday. HER 18TH BIRTHDAY.

"Guys, hurry up. We already forgot her birthday. We need to plan something big. And Harry, i'm counting on you to invite a load of famous people she likes, especially Ed, okay?!" I said hurriedly.

"And i'll text Ashley to keep her busy for abit." Louis said. 

We all nodded and went separate ways.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I got the guest list ready!

Ashley

Ed Sheeran

Taylor Swift

Demi Lovato

Eleanor

Danielle

Perrie

Chad Michael Murray

Little Mix

Nick Grimshaw

Justin Bieber

5 Seconds of Summer

*A/N - can't be bothered to name the rest of the famous people*

This is gonna be one good party, even I can't wait!

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Hey, Jess. Since we kind of forgot your birthday, you wanna go out to a restaurant to eat or something?" Zayn asked me.

"Um yeah sure, let me just get ready." I said happily.

I wore a blue short long hem dress with some wedged heels and I put a bow in my hair -- picture on the side.

"Hey, you look pretty." Harry said to me, with a wide smile starting to appear on his lovely face. He's so beautiful. I mean, his curls, they way their perfect, his smile is so contagious, and his eyes, don't even get me started! They're a beautiful green colour and his personality is amazing too.