Picnic!

We all left and arrived at a beautiful place with a grassy picnic area.

All of us girls were sitting with our boyfriends and Niall was sitting next to me, and Harry on the other side. I love Niall, i really do, but just not in that way. Niall's amazing and we need to find him a girlfriend. He's just waiting for the perfect one, but sometimes, the 'one' isn't perfect. I have loads of flaws, yet Harry manages to think i'm still perfect. That's why i love him.

Everything was going perfectly fine until I saw someone I hate. Danny. He looked at me and I quickly looked away, hoping he hadn't noticed me.

"Jess, what's wrong?" Harry asked sweetly.

"Nothing." I smiled happily and hugged him.

I saw Danny come over and I was getting more and more angry, but nervous.

"Jessica! How've you been?" Danny said as if nothing had ever happened between us.

"Dannyy," I chuckled nervously, "good thanks, how about you?"

"I've been okay. Not really. Can I talk to you? Please." He pleaded. There was no way I was going to give into his lies.

"No, you can't. So, can you please go away and leave me alone with my boyfriend." I said pointing to Harry, making sure Danny knew I got back together with him.

All the boys and their girlfriends were looking at us, which made it way more awkward.

"You're back together with this jerk?! How could you!? And why him?!" he almost screamed.

Harry was about to get up to punch him but I held him back. "I can handle this." I whispered.

"First of all, he's not a jerk, he's my boyfriend. Second of all, you shouldn't care about who I date. Third, I told you to leave me alone." I said calmly, but showing anger in my eyes.

"Fine, but you're going to regret that. And don't come running back to me when Mr. Perfect over here, cheats on you, again."

"I won't." I laughed as he walked off.

He went and the boys were talking to their girlfriends, and me and Harry were talking to Niall because we didn't want him to feel out of place.

"You know, you should've just let me punch him." Harry said, moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"No, it's not right. Violence doesn't solve everything." I said truthfully and then looked at Niall.

"So, guys. Guess what I did?" Niall said, really excitedly, but only to me and Jessica.

"Niall... what did you do?" Harry said, as if he'd done something bad.

"No, um, not bad. I actually got us all tickets, including the boys' girls, to Robbie Williams concert in o2 Arena! How amazing am I?!"

"OH MY GOD NIALL, I LOVE YOU." I screamed, but whispered - screamed. If that makes any sense.

"Really Niall? For what day? When? How?!" Harry said, almost as excited as me. I love Robbie Williams. Like love, love! EEK.

"I got it for the day of Liam's birthday. 29th August. It was easy, just pulled a few strings with Simon and Paul, they talked to Robbie's manager and I got them!" Niall said.

*okay, look, I know on 29th August, This Is Us, comes out, in UK anyway, but just go with it for the books purposes, thanks x*

"Liam's gonna be so happy. He loves Robbie. So the concerts in, um, 15 days?!" I asked.

"Yep! So the plan is, we say we're taking Liam out to dinner for his birthday, ofcourse. We end up taking him to o2, and say the directions were wrong. When we get in, we'll be in the que, every question Liam asks is gonna be left unanswered until he finds out in the actual concert that it's Robbie Williams. I'll tell Danielle and the rest of the boys this, okay? Understood?" Niall explained.

"Got it." Me and Harry both said.

I checked the time on my White iPhone 4s and it was 4:45pm. 

"Guys it's quarter to 5, so we better get going, right? We need to be at Andrè birthday party by 6:30, cause you guys are gonna perform as well, so you need to get ready for that beforehand." I informed.

"Yeah, she's right. Come on guys." Zayn said as he and Perrie got up.

----

I know, such a short chapter, but this picnic thing was only a filler chapter. I've got drama to write, which I've know got in my mind, so no more writers block! :D

I'll update as soon as possible. Oh yeah, and I've got a really good idea for another book, so shall I start writing another one or not? Because I've already got this book and Remember Me as an ongoing series so I just want your opinion!

Leave your thoughts of the book (and the question I asked you) in the comments box please! xx

- KTDirectionerx