Massive opportunities

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Hi Mr Cowell." I spoke. "Hello Jessica," he started. "I wanted to talk to you about the video you've put on YouTube. It's extremely good. You have great talent and a big future ahead of you. I'd like to offer you 3 different once in a lifetime chances. First, go to Canada and record one or two songs with Cody Simpson. Second, be in a movie prouction with Demi Lovato in New York. Third, be in a music video with Bastille in Miami. Will you be willing to take up this offer, Jessica?" Simon told me.

I sat there looking at him starstruck. Before I could even think, my mouth shouted "YES!"  

Simon chuckled and said, "okay, but, as a guardian, Liam needs to sign this. Can you take it home for him to sign?" Simon asked me. I nodded and walked off, with a thank you coming from my mouth.

"Liam, can you sign this please?" I said and gave him the paper, whilst sitting on the sofa next to Harry. "America? Jess, no." Liam said scared. "WHAT?! How could you say no? It's a dream come true!" I shouted defensively. "Jessica, I can't let you go America. That's final." Liam said stubbornly.

"I'm 17, Liam! I'm not gonna die!" I said angrily whilst Harry was trying to calm me down. "Jessica, no! You can't go to America alone." Liam said, sticking to everything he was saying. "Ugghhhh for god sake, Liam. Your mum didn't crush your dreams of going on xfactor, did she?" I said furiously. "That's different!" he said. "No, no it's not different Liam. You just have some weird problem that you need to sort out." I said and stormed of into my room.

I thought about it for a while and kind of realised how harsh I was on Liam. I really wanted to go though. Ugh, my life is so annoying! Razor. I don't know. My conscience was telling me to do it. I might as well. Nobody really cares. Liam's just doing it for his mum. The boys are just doing it for Liam. I said and cut loads and loads until I started to feel abit dizzy. I wiped all the blood and all that was left was a lot of scars and cuts. I put the knife away in the cupboard and felt like I was going to fall any minute. I walked into the living room, half falling. "L-l-li-iam." I managed to say. But soon, everything just blacked out...

LIAM'S P.O.V

"L-l-li-iam." I heard Jessica say. She was half falling and looked extremely pale. She'd not been cutting again, had she?! She just fell to the floor and was lying there, her eyes shut. "JESSICA!" I shouted surprisingly. "Oh my god! Get her to the hospital! Quick, Zayn carry her!" Harry said. I just stood there, frozen. I couldn't do anything. I was in too much shock. "Liam, come on. It's okay. Everything will be okay." Niall whispered.

We were now at the hospital and the doctors were keeping Jessica alive, but she was still sleeping. They said she needed rest. A nurse came upto us and started to speak, worriedly. "She lost a lot of blood as she cut herself. She will be alive soon though, but if she cuts like this again, then we cannot guarantee that she will stay alive." The nurse told us. Its all my fault. I didn't sign that letter thing. I crushed her dreams.

We were finally allowed to see Jessica. She was lying there with a load of cuts and scars on each arm. My eyes were getting watery and I ran out the room, with Zayn following me out to make sure I was okay. "Liam, its okay. Come on. Man up! She'll be fine! It's not your fault, you were just being protective. Nothing wrong in that, eh?" Zayn told me. I nodded and walked back in the hospital room.

"Hey Jess. I'm really sorry." I quickly told Jessica before anyone else could say anything. "I-its ok-kay L-Liam." Jessica stuttered out. "I love you." I said and kissed her on her forehead. "I love you too." she whispered. The nurses released her and we were now at home.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Liam.. so, can I go to America?" I asked sweetly. My arms were all bandaged up because of the blood and I was just sitting there. "Umm. I don't know. I'm gonna have to talk to Simon about it." he said protectively. "Ughhhh." I moaned annoyed.

LIAM'S P.O.V

"Hi Simon. I just wanted to talk to you about Jessica going to America, alone." I said and emphasised the 'alone' part. "She's not going alone," Simon started, with his eyebrows knitted together, "she will have a bodyguard, Micah, with her. She'll also have a manager called Ashley with her. She will be properly looked after. Although, I understand if you don't want to send her."

"N-no it's not that. Umm, uh, will she be safe?" I asked stutteringly.

"Yes, most definitely. There's nothing to worry about, Liam. I really think you should let her go though, it's a really good opportunity, especially at the age of only 17!" Simon persuaded.

"Um. Okay. Yeah, i'll let her go. Thanks Simon." I said and left his office.

"Jess!" I called, "where's the paper? I'm going to sign it!"  I said and Jessica looked at me, shocked. "OH MY GOD, YOU SERIOUS?!" She screamed, jumping up and down. I nodded and signed the paper. "You're leaving next Thursday." I said, abit more quieter. She noticed the sadness in my eyes and pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay. I'll call you everyday. Promise!" she reassured and sat down. "I can't wait!" she squealed. I could.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I need to tell Danny! I got my iPhone White 4S out and started typing.

'Hey Danny. Love you! Feel like I've not seen you in forever! Wanna meet up? I have something important to tell you xxx - Jessica'

'Hey lovely. Love you too! I know right! And yeah sure, outside KFC, 10 minutes? xxx - Danny'

'Okay.. xxx - Jessica'

I put on denim ripped shorts and a 'love music' sleeveless top and walked out the door.

"Hey babe." Danny said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Hey." I said. "So what did you want to tell me?" Danny asked nervously. 

"Okay so basically, next Thursday, i'm leaving to go America. I'm gonna be in a movie production with Demi Lovato, shoot a music video with Bastille, and record a few songs with Cody Simpson." i started.

"That's great babe, what you so worried about?" Danny interrupted before I could say anything else.

"It's for 2 months, Danny. Could we keep this relationship up for two months without seeing eachother?" I asked sadly.

"Yeah, course darling. Long distance relationship, right?" he asked, with hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"Will it work though?" I asked. It was an awkward silence for like 5 minutes and I needed to break it. "So...?" I asked awkwardly.

"I don't know, Jess. You're gonna get more famous, then i'm just gonna be a nobody in your life." Danny said, lost for words.

"Danny, I will never forget you. Never. Always remember that, okay? Anyways, shall we put our relationship to one side at the moment? And when I come back, if we still want to be together, we will?" I asked, upset.

"Yeah, that's probably best, for both of us." Danny said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Danny said and kissed the top of my forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Like it? Anyone mad that Danny and Jessica broke up?

Aside from that, if there's any WRITERS reading this, can you please tell me what the 30 day writers challenge thing is? Inbox or comment! Feedback really helps too :)