Let the tears flow

HARRY'S P.O.V

I didn't mean to cheat on her. She is cheating on me though. She was really special. Not like any other girl. I really liked her. I actually promised myself I wasn't going to play her about. But I did. But then again, she did cheat on me. But why is she denying it? If she can't tell me, then it's obvious. Anyway, where has she gone? This is her home! Liam's really worried and he's angry at me. I don't know what to do.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I got out my phone and dialled Eleanor's phone. "Hey El." "Can you please come and pick me up?" "Outside starbucks." "I'll explain everything later." "Okay, thanks bye."

"Hey, you okay Jess?" Eleanor asked as I got into the car. "Me and Harry broke up. He cheated on me." I explained to her. "I knew it. He's such a player." she said. "Anyway, can you drop me to my brothers house? I'm gonna crash there for abit, don't wanna see Harry's face." I said and she nodded.

"Bye, El. Please, don't tell the boys where I am. I just wanna be alone." I said and she waved me a goodbye. I knocked on Jason's door and he opened it. "Hey sweetie, what brings you here?" Jason asked. "Well, I kind of broke up with Harry. He cheated on me and I need a place to stay, so is it okay with you if i'm here for a few days." I explained. "Yeah sure but HE CHEATED ON YOU?! THAT STUPID IDIOT, BREAKING YOU HEART!" He started to shout. I calmed him down and he sat down for abit.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I promised my mum i'd take care of her. Where could she possibly be? I'm kind of angry at both of them, I knew Harry would break her heart, I just didn't want to say anything. Eleanor and Louis were spending the day together at our house. "Hey, El, are you sure you don't know where Jessica is?" I asked her. "U-um no." She replied. "Tell the truth babe, I can tell your lying. We're really worried." Louis said to her. She took a long sigh and finally spoke, "She's at her brother's house."

Ofcourse! Why didn't I think of that?! "Come on Harry!" I said, with all the boys behind me. "I don't wanna go!" Harry answered in a childish tone. "Harry, please. For me, if not for you." I pleaded as he got up and went in the car with us.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I went for a walk, knowing Josh, Nick, Troy and James were going to come after me. And I was right, they did. "So, I heard you broke up with Mr Perfect." Josh said. "He was never Mr Perfect." I claimed and walked on. "What have we told you about walking away from us?!" They shouted, which got me another punch. I stayed still and was put up against the wall. "Have you told anyone?" James said, getting closer and closer to me. They did come close, but not this close ever. I was so scared. "N-no." I said. "Are you sure?" James repeated, putting one arm on my hip, and the other on my neck. He came closer and closer and I quickly said "No." he put his head near my lips and travelled to my earlobe. It felt so uncomfortable. "Well, you better keep it that way." He whispered in my ear and punched me again. They left and I walked to Jason's house.

"Jess, what's that bruise on your face?" Jason asked suspiciously. "I banged my head on a wall." I lied. He laughed and called me clumsy. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. "Jess, you're okay!" Liam said and hugged me as all the boys walked into Jason's house. "You," Jason said pointing at Harry. Jason held Harry to the wall, holding his shirt. "How dare you break my little sister's heart?" Jason asked.

"Jason, let go off him. Just leave it." I said to Jason but he was refusing. "Why don't you ask her, hey? She broke my heart first." Harry spoke. Jason let go of Harry and turned to me. "Jessica, what did you do?" He asked me. "Nothing! I didn't cheat on him!" I claimed as we all sat down.

"Jessica, please come home." Liam said. "Liam, I just wanna be alone, just for now, yeah. Its kind of awkward having my ex living in the same house as me.

"Jess, just please. Stop lying. Cant you just tell the truth?" Harry said. I could tell he was hurt but it was him getting hurt I was worried about.

"Harry I didnt cheat on you. I promise!" I claimed.

"Then WHY cant you tell me where you were those nights? Obviously somethings up." He said.

"Something IS up, Harry. I just cant tell you." I said, truthfully.

"WHY?! You bloody well know you can tell me anything, yet you choose to keep secrets from me!" Harry said angrily.

"Harry. I'm sorry." I walked closer and closer to Harry, going for a hug.

"No! Just, just stay away from me!" Harry slapped my hand away from him.

"But Harry plea-"

"Dont talk to me." Harry mumbled as he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I had tears streaming down my eyes. "Jess, we'll make Harry understand. Dont worry okay." Liam said as he pulled me in for a hug. They left me and Jason.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Something us with Jessica. Im getting so angry but im not gonna shout at her. She looks scared and hurt, the hurt part is probably about our break up. But surely shes not scared of me! Is she?...