Don't go.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Today was the day the boys were leaving to go to America and tour. Of course, I don't want them to go, but it's their job, they've got to do it. I'm not going to hold them back. I woke up and had a shower. I put on a loose jumper and some leggings.

"Hi guys." I said solemnly to the boys who had already had their luggage piled up in one corner.

"Aww, my love. Come here." Harry came and hugged me. He looked teary eyed, therefore I tried to get out of his grip but he was holding me tight. "I never want to let you go." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you." I whispered, a couple of tears falling down my cheek. I wiggled out of his grip and sat on the sofa, fiddling with my nails.

"Jessica, you're not alone. We're only going for 2 months and we will call you everyday. I've talked to Jason and he'll come and stay here for a while, until we've come back. He's your brother, he'll look after you perfectly." Liam said.

I simply nodded in response. All the boys came and gave me a group hug. "I'm going to miss you guys so much." I said truthfully.

"We're gonna miss you too." Niall said.

Liam's phone started to ring as he walked to it, picking it up and speaking. He had a 2 minute conversation and looked a little upset.

"Guys, our bus to get to the airport is here. We've got to go." as soon as Liam said that, I looked at Harry, and he walked up to me.

"Its only 2 months. They're going to go so fast, trust me. I love you so much, okay? You're my world, and you have to know that. I'll ring you everyday, and I'll always be here, not only for you, but for our unborn baby too. I love you, Jessica." Harry told me, leaving me in tears.

"I love you so much, you dont even know. I'll miss you." I said, not being able to get words out because I was crying so much. I pulled him into one last hug.

After what felt like a long lasting hug, the boys walked out the door, all chorusing with 'byes'.

I honestly dont know what im going to do without them.

--------------------

I know it was short and I know ive not updated in ages! Had so many things to do! Anyway I wont be updating much from now on, as school is starting on Thursday :(

I'll try and update once a week xx