Hospital!

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I was so happy because Harry was spending a few more nights here. His next concert, which was in New York, was on Friday and it was Monday today. He's going to leave on Thursday morning.

I was dressed in a loose top and leggings, and I sat down next to Harry. I got my phone out and went on twitter. I haven't checked it in quite a while. I went on my notifications, thinking I was going to get some more hate.

@/JesusHarry: @/JessicaPayne_x hey, hope your okay! I cant wait for you baby to come haha xx'

@/ForGodSakeNiall: @/JessicaPayne_x aah can't wait for your baby to come! Have you thought of any names yet? xxxxx'

@/JessicaPayne_x: @/ForGodSakeNiall nope, not yet! :)'

I put my phone away after replying to that tweet. I felt even more happier because the fans were being nice to me for a change.

"Are the fans saying anything mean to you?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Nope, they're actually being nice to me! Anyway, a fan just reminded me, we need to think of some baby names.. what do you think?" I asked.

"Umm.. ummm... umm.. oh wow this is hard. Okay, umm what about Jarry?!" Harry asked.

"Are you kidding me?! We are not calling our baby Jarry! We don't even know if it's a boy or girl yet." I blurted out.

"If it's a boy, we call it.. Aiden! And if its a girl.. um.. Joy!"

"Ooh yeah I love those names. Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I dont know. I kind of want a boy so I can take him to football matches and stuff. What about you?"

"Umm.. probably a girl so I can do her makeup and dress her up. I've never had a little sister so I've never had the chance to do that."

"Aww. I love you." Harry said out of the blue.

I was about to say 'I love you too' until I felt a massive pain in my stomach.

"Aaah Harry!" I said as I grabbed his wrist.

"Jess, whats wrong?!" Harry started to panic.

"My stomach! I-I think the babys coming!" I said. It had been 8 and a half months since Ive found out I was pregnant. (I know she's not been pregnant for that long but pretend for the sake of the story!)

I wasnt ready for the baby to come! "Harry! I'm not ready!" I screamed in pain as he got me to the car.

"Babe, your fine! Your ready! We're both ready." Harry confidently said but it was clear in his eyes how nervous he was. Poor guy, he wasnt ready for this.

"No, Harry seriously. We aren't ready to be parents." I said truthfully.

"But we both want this baby. It'll be okay, trust me." Harry said.

I started to panic in the car. We're not ready for this baby. I started to breathe really heavily as Harry started to get scared.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I quickly dialled Liam, knowing he couldnt really do anything since he was in America, but I needed some support and guidance.

"Hello? Liam?"

"Yeah, you okay?"

"Yes, no! We're going to the hospital!  I think the baby's going to come! We're both panicking, Liam, what shall we do?!"

"Um, go to the hospital, keep reassuring Jessica that everything will be okay. Me and the boys will be there on the next flight back to London!"

"Okay thanks Liam!"