America, here I come! - Part 3

It's my last two weeks here and I don't want to go home! I'm meeting up with Bastille, they're an awesome band!

"Jessica, come on. We're going to see Bastille now." Ashley said and I followed her.

"Hey." I said. "Hey, i'm Dan, this is Chris, this is Will and this is Kyle." he introduced.

"Hi guys." I said with a smile on my face.

"So, basically, the idea for the video is that it's going to be a model-type video. There's going to be a lot of girls and it's going to be a fun, party type song. You up for it?" Dan asked me.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me." I chuckled.

We'd finished the video and it was going to go on YouTube in 1 hour. I had to stay here because I was doing an interview on the Marty Show.

I suddenly got a call. 'Caller ID: Liam :)'

"Hey Liam!"

"Hey Jess. How are you? We're missing you so much!"

"I'm great thanks! Aww, i'm coming home in two weeks!"

"Can't wait!"

"Gotta go now, getting ready for the interview. It's live! Bye!"

"Good luck. We'll be watching! Bye!"

And with that, the call ended.

I wore a purple and black dress with black wedged heels. I curled my hair and went on the set.

*Interviewer: Italics - Jessica: Bold*

"Hello, Jessica. Welcome to the Marty Show."

"Hello. Thanks for having me."

"So, we've just got a couple of questions to ask you. I'm sure you must be busy. First of all, how is it like living with One Direction, and being Liam Payne's daughter?"

"To be honest, it's quite fun. Although, Liam is very protective. The boys are crazy!"

"Oh, i'm sure it is. So, is it true about you and Justin Bieber dating?"

"No. We're strictly friends."

"That's a relief for beliebers out there! Do you get a lot of hate?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you like America better than England?"

"America's amazing, but I also like England."

"We've heard that you were recently dating Harry Styles. Why did you break up?"

"We just wanted to be friends, I guess."

"Okay, well for all those boy fans out there, are you single?"

"Yes, i'm single."

"Okay, well that's all we have time for today! Thanks for coming on the show. Everyone, give it up for Jessica Payne!"

"Thank you!" I said as I gave a quick wave to the audience and got off the stage.

I was literally freaking out. What if I said something wrong? ohmygod. I decided to call Liam.

"Hey, Liam. How was I? I'm freaking out."

"Aww, you were amazing!"

"Did I say anything wrong?"

"Nope. Though, they did ask you some pretty personal questions. You handled it well, don't worry."