I've missed you

I walked home and me and Danny talked for the whole night.

THE NEXT MORNING.

'Hey, Jess. You wanna meet up today? It's okay if you're busy, Danny x' I read a text from Danny. I replied saying 'Yeah sure! Starbucks, 1pm? Jessica x'

I wore denim shorts and a peace sleeveless top. I put my phone in my pocket and went to the living room. I sat next to Niall and was just chilling. My phone vibrated and I took it out, assuming it was Danny. And It was! 'Yeah sure, can't wait. See you there ;) Danny x' which made a large smile appear on my face. "Who's Danny?" Niall asked curiously as he took my phone out of my hand, reading all my messages. "No Niall! Give it back!" I shouted as I was literally sitting on top of him trying to get my phone back. I couldn't let Harry see! I knew exactly how he'd react.

"Here, Lou, CATCH!" Niall shouted as he threw the phone to Louis. I got off Niall and ran over to Louis, but he held it really high, so I couldn't reach. "Uh uh uh! Who's Danny?!" Louis asked.

"Nobody! Just a friend!" I said, still trying to get my phone. "Then why are you blushing so much?" Louis asked curiously. I was? Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. "Just give it back, please!" I begged. Louis chuckled and gave it back.

I went and met up with Danny. "Hey, how are you?" I asked sweetly.

"Great thanks, and you?" he replied. "I'm good." I said with a smile on my face. We started walking somewhere..

"So, how's life?" He randomly asked. "Okay, confusing, but okay, I guess.. And yours?" I asked. "Same old." he said with a grin on his face.

"Jess, what's that?" he asked in surprise, pointing to my wrists. "What's what?" I asked, acting dumb. I knew he was talking about my cuts, I knew he was my best friend, but I didn't know if I should tell him.

"Stop acting dumb, Jessica. Tell me what happened." he said bluntly. "I um, well, it's nothing." I stumbled over my words. "Jess, please. I thought we were best friends." He said and stopped walking. "We are!" I whined. "Then tell me." he said. I sighed and started.

"A lot of things have happened since I moved here, really. The bullying. You know half of it, but not everything. My bullies, they followed me here and started to bully me again. That's when I started cutting again. The boys persuaded me to tell the police, and now my bullies are in jail. Another reason is boyfriends. I was dating Tom, from The Wanted, way before I moved in with the boys, and I was dating Tom whilst I was living with One Direction and they didn't like it as they have a massive rivalry with them. They went and physically fought with Tom, so it was basically 5 against 1, and of course I was on Tom's side. That's another reason I started cutting, I couldn't take it. Then I found out Tom cheated on me, so I broke up with him. And there's a lot more, but I'll tell you another time. It's probably a lot to take in."

Danny looked at me in shock. "I'm so sorry." he said and hugged me tightly. "It's not your fault." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. We pulled out of our hug and was standing there, staring into each others eyes. He leaned in and we kissed. It felt amazing. It felt like I've longed for it for the whole of my life. I felt happy in such a long time. I just wanted to stay in his arms, for the rest of my life.

"That was, um, nice." He said awkwardly. "Yeah.." I agreed. "I love you, Jessica." Danny told me, truthfully. "I love you too, Danny." I replied. He hugged me and asked a question.

"Would you, Jessica Payne, be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him with tears of joy, and replied, "Yes! I'd love to." I said and we kissed again.

"D'you wanna come over? I told my parents I met you again and they got all excited saying they want to meet you again." he said and laughed. I nodded and we went to his house.