I don't remember.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

It's been about 3 days and Liam's not even speaking besides if it's something important about directioners or something. Even the fans are complaining and are worried because the last time he tweeted was like 2 days ago. I don't want him to get depressed.

"Guys, we need to go out. To get Danielle of Liam's mind. He's getting depressed." I said to the boys worriedly.

"Clubbing. Tonight. What do you think, boys?" Louis said excitedly as we all agreed. If getting drunk means getting Danielle of Liam's mind, we'll do it.

--

It was now night and we were at a club. They didn't believe Niall was 18 so he had to give an ID, we all died of laughter!

We all sat near the bar and I was wearing a mid-thigh tight blue dress and my long blonde hair was down. I wasn't wearing anything too bad or revealing compared to the other girls here. They were almost naked!

"Come on, people! Let's get drunk!" Harry said happily and we all ordered a couple of shots.

After half an hour, we were all completely wasted. I remember kissing Harry but that's all.

--

The next morning.

I woke up and I got out of bed to see all the boys sleeping on the sofa. I checked the time and it was 2pm.

"Guys, come on wake up!" I said tiredly but I had a massive hangover.

All the boys woke up and Liam went to the kitchen counter and passed us all some Advil to get rid of the hangover. He still looked sad. As soon as I had some Advil, I went to the toilet and puked.

"It's finally hit Jessica!" i heard the boys laugh. I felt ill and it wasn't normal for me. I didn't normally feel like this after being drunk.

I decided to let it go and sat on the sofa for about 10 minutes, before being sick again.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked, starting to get worried.

"No, not really. I feel weird." I said truthfully.

"Shall i take you to a doctor?!" Harry asked.

"No, theres no need for that!" I said, still thinking there was nothing.

I sat down again and i was sick another 2 times. Somethings wrong.

"Come on, darling. We're taking you to a doctor." Liam said, worried..

"No, i don't need to." I said, whilst Harry was pulling my hand.

"Even if there is nothing wrong, we need to know for reassurance." Harry said.

I finally gave in and we went.

"So, whats happened?" The nurse asked me

"Uhh, i keep being sick." I said simply.

"And who are these people? You're boyfriend?" she said, pointing to Liam.

"No way, this is my guardian, Liam, and this is my boyfriend, Harry." i said, pointing to one another.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" She asked as all of our eyes widened in unison.

"I, um. I got drunk last night, all of us did. All i remember was kissing.. him." i said, pointing to Harry.

"She can't be pregnant! Do something! Find out if she is then!" Harry yelled.

"Harry calm down, she can't be anyway, its fine." Liam said.

--

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" the nurse peppily said.

"I'M WHAT?!" I asked in complete shockness.

"SHE WHAT?!" the boys repeated after me.

"Jessica's pregnant. Come back in 2 weeks for a general check-up. Bye!" she said, literally pushing us out the door and allowing two people which i think the woman was pregnant and the man was her husband. I dont know. She had a ring on!

Im too young to have a baby. How could i let his happen? Im such an idiot. I stared at Harry for a while and he looked completely confused and in his own world. I dont blame him one bit though.

We finally reached home with it being nothing but awkward silence in the car ride.

"I cant believe you got her pregnant, harry! Why am i having so much bad news in like one week?!" Liam yelled.

"Look, Liam. I know you're angry but theres nothing we can do about it now." Harry said.

"You can give it away for someone to adopt." Liam suggested.

"No! But its my baby! What if when he or she gets older, they hate me? I dont want that. But im too young to keep a baby. Im only 18!" I said, trying to bring myself to reality.

"If you do want to keep the baby, we're all here for you." Louis said.

"Yeah, theres even Eleanor and Perrie if you want any girl things doing or talking about. You have everyone, darlin'." Niall added.

"I know but still. How's Harry going to look after the baby when he's going to be touring? You guys are touring America in 3 weeks! And Perrie's going next week to tour around UK. And Eleanors got university exams coming up. What can i do?" I sighed unhappily.

"Sorry, but i cant answer that one. I have no idea." Louis said.

"This is going to be so hard." Liam sighed.

I looked at Harry and he was in his own little world, staring into space. He doesent want this baby. I know it. But theres nothing we can do while im pregnant.

--------------

Thanks for reading! Ive written this whole chapter on my phone so sorry if theres any mistakes!

Oh and by the way, this story is mine, ideas are mine, everything is. You cannot copy it as its illegal and will not be allowed. If you see anyone copying my story, please inbox me or leave a comment.

Thank you x