It's a new beggining

"That was.... nice." I said. "Yeah." he agreed and the boys came in. "WE'RE BAACKKKKKKKKKK!!" Louis shouted. "Um, im going to my room.." I announced quickly rolling my sleeves down. "Jessica, she, um cuts." I heard Josh say. WHAT?! HE TOLD THEM?! "She WHAT?!" I heard Liam shout. I walked in the living room. "YOU TOLD THEM?!" I shouted at Josh. "I had no choice." he defended himself. I gave him a dirty look and told off him. "Oh yeah well guess what, Josh kissed me." I said. "YOU WHAT?!" Liam shouted at Josh. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it." Josh said. Well, that hurt. My heart broke in a million pieces and tears started to threaten to come out. "You didn't mean it? That kiss, it mean nothing to you? Your an idiot, Josh." I said with tears falling out my eyes. I ran into my room and locked it. "Tell Jessica I'm sorry." Josh said and walked out the door. I just fell asleep.

LIAM'S P.O.V

"I can't believe she actually cuts. Did maybe we do something to her? She wouldn't just randomly cut, would she?" I said, with tears coming out my eyes. "Mate, it's okay. She'll be fine. When she wakes up, we'll find all the answers we need." Louis reassured me. "Hey guys." Jessica said and sat on the sofa. "Jess, why? Why do you cut?" I asked, hoping for a truthful answer.

5 minutes had passed and it was all quiet. "Well?" I asked and snapped my fingers so she wouldn't be so deep in thought. "Liam, nobody cares about me. That's why Tom cheated on me. Why would I even think that someone so famous as him would go out with a fat ugly nobody like me? I hate myself. Look at me. I'm not worth living in this world. I don't deserve it." She said with tears coming out of her eyes. "Look at me Jess," I said and she looked at me, "Tom is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's missing. Your perfect. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. Your parents were so lucky to have you." I said truthfully to her. "Thanks Liam but you 5 are probably the only ones who think that. I mean, remember what Josh said, the kiss didn't mean anything. You don't how much that hurt, Liam. It broke me." She answered. "Josh didn't mean it and he isn't like that. I don't know what came over Josh but he isn't like that. He really cares about you." I said. "Just please, stop cutting." I pleaded and wiped the tears of Jessica's face. "I'm just losing my trust, on everyone." she whispered. "Jess, I don't know why you think your fat and ugly, your beautiful, okay? Always remember that." I said to her. She laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, confused. "You guys remind of my older brother, Jason." she told us. "Your older brother? I've never heard of him?" I said.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Um, yeah when he was 16 and I was 13, he left us. I don't why, and I don't know where he is at the moment." I told them. They all gave that look of sympathy. "Oh my god, so you've never tried to find him?" Zayn asked. "Well, everytime I talked about him, my parents told me off, so I've never really known." I said. "And the worst thing is that we were so close, and one day, he just randomly went. He could've told me atleast." I continued. Liam got the laptop and typed in Jason Clark. He was scrolling through the pages until I stopped him. "Thats him!" I said with a large smile on my face. "Niall, write it down" liam said, passing Niall the laptop.

It was Sunday morning and we were on our way. It wasnt that long away, he lived in East London and we lived in Central London. I wore denim shorts and a peace sign top. "Come on, lets go!" Liam called. We all went into Liam's sports car and since Liam couldnt yet drive, Louis was driving. We finally got there and I nervously knocked on the door. J-j-jessica!" He stuttered and pulled me in for a nice long hug. "One direction?" He asked and I explained everything to him. "But wheres mum and dad?" He asked. "They passed away." I told him. Surprisingly, he took it quite well. "Jason, why did you leave us?" I asked. He had an extremely scared look on his face.

"I-I cant tell you Jess, im sorry. " he said, not daring to look me in the eye. "What do you mean you cant tell me, im your sister, Jason. Please, i've lived 4 years not knowing, I think I atleast deserve to know." I commanded politely.

"Okay, im just gonna get this over and done with.. Remember Chloe? My ex girlfriend. Well once, our parents met eachother and my dad didnt like Chloe's dad, so he sent some randoms to kill him. When Chloe's dad died, I looked after her. But when she found out it was Dad, she wanted nothing to do with me. She broke up with me and she was the only proper long term girlfriend i had. Thats why I left mum and dad." He explained.

"He did what?" I asked. How could he do that? To his own son?

My dad is a murderer...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it? If you could give me any feedback, it would be quite useful, just inbox me. And I'll follow you if you follow me! :) xxx