Is this the start?

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I still felt so scared. After everything. "Jess, are you okay?" Zayn asked me. I was deep in thought. He snapped his fingers. "Jess?" He said again. "Hmm? U-um yeah, im fine." I said quickly, but it kind of showed him I wasn't. "What's wrong?" Zayn asked. "Harry." I replied, looking down.

"Don't worry about him, okay? Everything's going to be fine." He pulled me into a hug. "Jess, Simon wants to talk to you about something. Come on, let's go." Liam said. "WHAT? ME? WHY?!" I said panicky. He just shrugged his shoulders.

All 6 of us went outside only to see a load of paparazzi and screaming fans. I felt one pull my hair and another trying to slap me. "YOU BROKE HARRY'S HEART!" "HARRY DOESEN'T DESERVE YOU!" "HE CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!" A whole load of fans said. I was literally crying inside, but I didn't let them affect me. I looked at Harry and he gave me an angry-type look. I don't know why.

We finally got to Simon's house. "So Jessica. I have something to apologise for, I see." Simon said. I gave him a confused look and he started speaking again. "I've found out that you've been bullied in the past. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you. I was just looking out for Liam and the others. I'm extremely sorry." He apologised.

"Oh. U-um I-its f-fine." I stuttered. Why was I stuttering! Oh my god! SIMON COWELL APOLOGISED TO ME! Oh my god! Okay, Jess, calm down!

We talked for a while and left.

THE NEXT DAY.

Me and the girls were going to go shopping so I was getting ready. Me, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. The fantastic four!

"Hey girls!" We said to eachother as we walked inside town. "So, how're you and Harry?" Eleanor asked me. "Well, its a little awkward but I dont really care. Ofcourse I miss him a little but its oka-" I started but banged into a guy, who looked familiar.

He had blue eyes, blonde hair, was wearing jeans and a top which said Sup?. "Danny?" I asked. "Jess?!" He said surprised. "Oh my god!" We both said. "Umm, who?" Perrie interrupted.

"Um, well basically, me and Danny used to be best friends, before I moved to here and like yeah. Wait, what are you doing here anyway?" I explained.

"I moved here 'cause my mum got a job here, so like im staying here."

I've kind of always had a thing for Danny. I never wanted to tell him because I didnt want to ruin our relationship. I really want to introduce him to the boys, but what about Harry?

-------------------------------------- 

By the way, Danny is played by Liam Hemsworth. Miley Cyrus' s fiance and hes an actor xx