Hate, hate and more hate

We all got home and we were sitting on the sofas, all on our phones. Eleanor and Louis are so cute omg.

*FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER: I know Liam and Danielle have broke up but I really love them together so I've kept them together. Payzer forever </3 :'(*

I'd not been on twitter for a couple of weeks now so I decided to go on twitter. I was sitting next to Harry, who was also reading through instagram and twitter. I read some of the tweets I had received.

@/ilovelarry: @JessicaPayne_x why are you back together with Harry? Leave him alone! You don't deserve him! LARRY ALL THE WAY! #WeHateJessica #AgainstJessicaAndHarry #WeloveLarry

@/hayleystyles_harry: @JessicaPayne_x nobody likes you. go to hell. #AgainstJessicaAndHarry

@/loveharryandzayn: @JessicaPayne_x trying to express my hate for you in 140 characters. clearly not working. stay away from Harry. #AgainstJessicaAndHarry

Soon, #AgainstJessicaAndHarry started trending. Worldwide. Number 1. I hoped Harry wouldn't see it. He'd make a big deal out of it.

I scrolled down and read a couple more tweets.

@/iheartharry_x: @JessicaPayne_x don't listen to the haters. they're just jealous and you know it. Stay strong and be unbroken :) - btw, pleaseeeeeeee follow me I love you you're my idol.

@/always1Dforever: @JessicaPayne_x I love ya Jess. Don't listen to those stupid jealous girls, their not true fans. don't worry, you're my idol xxxxx (please follow)

@/AdriannaThompson: @JessicaPayne_x hey, Jessica. I see that a load of people are hating on you. I get bullied at school everyday, you're the one who makes me stand up to them because you're an amazing person who's been through a lot. I love you! STAY STRONG! (it'd mean the world if you followed! X)

That last one really made me smile so I favourited it. It's nice to know that some people actually like me.

@/JessicaPayne_x: Remember only God can judge us, forget the haters, 'cause somebody loves you.

I tweeted that and it got 100 retweets in like a minute! I checked the worldwide trends and #AgainstJessicaAndHarry was still trending.

"Why is hashtag Against Jessica And Harry trending?" Niall asked. My eyes widened as I didn't know what to do.

"IT IS?!" Harry shouted out.

Me and Harry just looked at eachother. "Remember, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I don't care if they want us to split up, okay?" Harry told me. I simply nodded as Harry went back to his phone, with nothing but pure anger and sadness showing in his eyes.

I was going through my timeline and I stopped at Harry's tweet.

@harry_styles: Clearly there's some unpleasant people here wanting to break me and Jess up. Well, it's not going to happen, so stop. Please leave Jessica alone. She hasn't done anything to you. I love her.

"Aww Harry, you didn't have to." I cooed.

"Ofcourse I did. Anything for you, my sweetie." Harry said and tapped my nose, whilst putting his arm around me.

I dont know. Sometimes i feel like i cant deal with all this hate. But then again, i have Harry with me and the rest of the boys. I love my new family, but i miss my old family.

Sometimes I just need my mum. I need her in my life to tell me things are okay. I really miss her.

But there nothing i can do about it. My parents are going to just magically appear out of mid air, are they?

---------------

just finished this chapter on my phone so forgive me if there is mistakes and i know its a short chapter but sorrry! xx