It's too hard.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I was now staying with Jason and he was taking good care of me. It's just not the same without Harry cuddling me, Liam acting like my dad, Niall shouting 'FOOD' every 2 minutes, Louis screaming everywhere he goes and Zayn chasing after everyone saying 'GIVE ME BACK MY MIRROR!'

I'm so tempted to cut, but I can't. I'll loose blood and the doctor said it's not good for the baby. I can't believe i'm pregnant. At 18. I regret it so much and I've not even had the baby yet! I know Harry regrets it. Harry doesn't want this baby. He wants me to give it away or surrogate. I just can't though. He doesn't understand.

It was now 9:30pm and Harry rang me.

"Hi Harry! I miss you so much."

"Hi babe. I know! I can't live without you. How are you, and the baby?"

"We're both good."

"I know paparazzi are bothering you and im really sorry that im not here to make them go. I really want to come back to London but I cant! I just cant, but I really want to!"

"Its okay, its your job, I understand. I've got a few offers for songs but im not going to the studio because im pregnant. I dont think im ever going to sing again."

"Aw yeah you will! Beyonce has got 3 kids or something like that and she still sings, she still gets top albums and songs."

"Yeah, I guess. Aaaahh I love you and miss you so much, Harry!"

"I know Jess! Anyway, I've gotta go, its 11:30pm here, and we've got to wake up at 8:30 so theres no way im waking up! Love you lots and lots, bye babe!"

"Goodnight! Love you too!"

I put the phone down and tried to sleep. I just couldnt. Imagine having a big bump on your stomach, knowing theres a human inside it and trying to sleep. Its just so uncomfortable! And I miss Harry so much!

And Ugh everything in my life is so frustrating!

Okay I need to calm down. This pregnancy phase changes your mood every 2 minutes! Okay, im hungry now. I crept downstairs and looked at the bowl full of chocolate. I stopped myself because it wasn't healthy for the baby, do instead I had some fruit salad.

I went back upstairs and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING-

I wore a loose top and some sweatpants. I was 5 weeks pregnant but I still had 6 more months left till I actually have the baby. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"This is Denisty's GP Medical Centre, is this Jessica Payne?"

"Yes."

"We would like to inform you that we have recieved the results of your baby on whether its going to be a boy or girl. Would you like to know?"

"Umm.. can I get back to you on that? I need to discuss it with my boyfriend."

"Yes sure. Even if you say no, we'll keep it in a safe place if you ever change your mind."

"Thank you. Bye!"

and with that, the phone ended and I sat down, wondering if I should find out or not..

I called Harry.

"Hi, baby. Are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine, I just wanted to say that the doctor rang and she's asking if I want to find out if the baby is a boy or girl? I don't really mind so it's up to you!"

"Ummm.. nope? I kind of want it to be a surprise."

"Okay then! I'll tell the doctor." i put the phone down and got some more food. Man, i was hungry.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Paul walked in and he looked happy.

"I'm happy to tell you boys.. well, mostly Harry, you have a week off next week! We've just checked the dates, and i can't believe we didn't recognise it! So, Harry, we've already arranged for you to go back to the UK and your return and everything in time for the Los Angeles concert."

"OH MY GOD REALLY!?" I burst out.

"Yep!"

"I'm going to surprise her! She'll be chuffed!"

"As you wish."

We got ready for our concert and we went on. All I heard was screaming, well obviously.

It was Zayn's solo in moments and i was reading some of the fan-made signs. I saw one which caught my eye, in a bad way.

It read: 'TO HARRY. JESSICA IS UGLY AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SHE EVER WILL'

I was disgusted. I was about to walk off stage, when Louis stopped me. "Harry, I've seen it too. I know it hurts but you can't just walk off. Think about all the other girls.. they like Jessica and they love you! Don't go just because of one stupid person."

"Thanks, mate, but how could she? Especially bringing that to a concert!"

"I know. Some people steep down to low levels. There's nothing we can do about it. Cheer up, we're playing America!"

I chuckled. "Thanks, Lou." I gave him a hug, which only made the fans scream more. I laughed and carried on singing, totally ignoring that sign, no matter how much times i came across it.

----------------------------------

I know it's short but i wanted to make you guys happy with one chapter. I promise you, the next chapter will be AWESOME, and long! AND OMG OMG ONE DIRECTIONS 3RD ALBUM #MIDNIGHTMEMORIES AAAAAHHHH :D ALSO, a couple of questions.

1. Are you liking this story?

2. What do you think I can do to improve it?

Answer the questions in the comment box below! THANKS FOR READING xxxx