America, here I come! - Part 1

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"So, this is your bodyguard, Micah." Simon introduced me to him. "Hey." I said, with a smile forming on my face. "You'll also have a manager, Ashley. She's a lovely girl and she's, I think, about 5 years older than you. 22. She'll be meeting you in America as she is already there." Simon explained. I nodded and walked off with Micah.

Today was the day. I was going to leave to America. For 2 months. I had mixed feelings about this. Danny and the boys were coming to drop me off to the airport and I couldn't be happier that Danny offered to come.

"So, you ready? Got all your bags and stuff?" Liam asked, worriedly. "Yep, all done!" I said excitedly, although I could see the sadness in Liam's, and the rest of the boys eyes. I didn't want to leave them, but I needed to. I have a massive future ahead of me, and if I keep thinking about others, i'm not going to get anywhere.

"Hey Danny." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was going to miss him so much. We were all in the car and I was wearing high waist shorts and a tee which said 'fabulous.' on. Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love came on and I nearly had a heart attack. "OH MY GOD ED SHEERAN!" I screamed. All the boys looked at me and chuckled. "You like him?" Niall asked. "LOVE HIM!" I shouted once again. "You should've told us! We're like best friends with him." Harry said. "No way!" I said disbelievingly. "Yes way!" Harry said and laughed. "Omg, when I come back from America, introduce me to him!" I said and they all nodded.

We reached the airport and I was close to tears, but I stayed strong for the boys. "Bye, babe. I'll always love you, okay?" Danny said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Jess. Call us if anything happens, and don't do anything stupid okay! If there's any hate, ignore it. Go and live your dream!" Liam said and hugged me.

"Bye Jess! Hope your dreams come true. You're an amazing singer, never forget that!" Louis said cheerfully, with a tint of sadness.

"Jessicaaaaa! You've come a long way, you know. I'll miss you. Go for it!" Niall said with that cute Irish accent.  

"Bye Jess. We'll miss you, yeah. And i'll hurt any guy that hurts you, okay!" Zayn said which made me chuckle.

"Hmm, Jess! I'm gonna miss you so much. We've been through a lot, right?" Harry laughed. I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead and hugged me. "Take care, Jess." he whispered.

I walked off with Micah to the plane that was ready and went inside.

(skipping the plane bits cause, cba xx)

"The plane has landed. Enjoy your stay at Canada." the flight attendant announced. Me and Micah got out of the plane and met a lovely tall girl, with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. My manager, Ashley. 

"You must be Jessica Payne! It's nice to finally meet you!" Ashley said, cheerfully. "Um, yeah, you too." I said, still trying to get used to the fact I was going to do all of these amazing things. 

"Hi, I'm Micah." Micah introduced himself while we went to our hotel. We all were in separate rooms, but they were all in 1 line so they could all take care of me. To be honest, I don't even need to be taken care of. Just because i'm not eighteen yet, doesn't mean I'm not mature.

I was extremely jetlagged and it was already 9:30pm so I just fell asleep on the comfy bed. Before I could go sleep, I got a call. Ugh, who is it?! 'Caller ID: Liam :)'

"What?"

"Gee, nice to hear you too, Jess!"

"Haha, sorry, just abit jetlagged. How are you?"