Our baby boy

HARRY'S P.O.V

There it was. My baby. Mine and Jessica's baby. I had to pinch myself, because I didn't think it was real. I never thought about what it would be like to have a baby. We were allowed to take it home because the nurses had checked if Jessica and the baby were healthy enough, and thankfully, they were.

Me and Jessica were both sitting on the sofa, and her and Niall were both playing with him.

"So, have you thought of a name?" Liam asked.

"Um.. well, we did say if it was a boy, we'd name it Aiden." I said looking at Jessica for an answer.

"And Aiden it is.. but whats his last name going to be?" she asked confusedly.

"What's his last name going to be?"  It gave me an idea.

"I dont know. Payne or Styles?" I said, quite confused as well.

"Um.. Styles! It's your baby too." Jessica said happily.

"Aiden Styles." I repeated. I still didn't know if this was a dream. Me and Jessica have a baby! I have a baby! I was happy but worried. Could Aiden make our relationship grow, or become worse?

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Oh my god. I haven't even had a chance to sit down and think about the baby, about Harry, about everything.

"Hey, Jess? What's wrong?" Zayn asked worridely.

"Nothing." I said giving him a smile, whilst stroking Aiden's head. He was such a beautiful baby. He had my blue eyes and Harry's smile. Harry's smile is always a smirk! He looks alot like Harry.. I wonder if he's going to have curly hair when he's older!

I feel bad for Harry though. I dont think he's going to have much time for One Direction. The boys, we'll always stick together but music? I dont think so.

I've tried talking to Harry, saying it's fine if he goes to the studio, but he's not listening to me. He wants to be here for me and Aiden. And I think thats really sweet.

"Guys, we're going to leave you alone so you can have some time with the baby." Liam said as he, Zayn, Niall and Louis walked out the door.

"Babe, I love you and Aiden. Dont think I dont because of what the fans say, ignore them if they're saying mean things to you." Harry said, sighing.

"Harry, I ignore the mean comments anyway. I've learnt to deal with them now. I promise. I wont do anything to harm myself, so if thats what your worrying about, I'm fine." I said truthfully.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I got my phone out and texted Liam.

Liam, take care of Aiden tomorrow evening please? I'm taking Jessica out :) - Harry

Jessica didnt know I was taking her out but I'll tell her tomorrow.

-the next day-

It was about 1 in the afternoon and me and Jessica were sitting on the sofa. Liam had gone shopping, Niall was at Nandos with Josh, Louis was with Eleanor and Zayn was with Perrie.

"Jess? Can I take you out tonight?  Just us two, for a nice dinner or something?" I asked her sweetly.

"We cant. We have to look after Aiden, babe." she said.

"Liam said he'll look after him, it'll be fine." I said urgingly.

"I dont know.. its been a couple of days since I had the baby and..."

"Please!" I begged.

"Okay fine!" she said smiling.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

It was now the evening and Harry was taking me out for dinner.

I wore a ocean blue and white long dress with some blue wedge heels. I let my blonde hair loose and applied eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow and pink-red lipstick.

I looked in the mirror and I looked alright.

I walked into the living room and Harry was sitting there in a black and white suit and tie, whilst Liam was playing with Aiden.

"Wow, you look amazing." Harry said, standing up and looking at me in awe, whilst Liam did the same.

I chuckled slightly as Harry and I walked to the car.

We both got in and I asked, "So, where are you taking me?"

"Thats for me to know and you to see."  he said, smirking cheekily.

"Come on! You know I hate surprises!" I whined. All he did was chuckle and a smirk forced onto my face.

We finally got there and the restaurant was called 'La Plaza.' I knew it was posh.

"Aw, Harry, you didn't have to do this!" I said, lightly smacking his arm.

He didnt say anything but just smiled. What was going on? He was acting so mysterious..

···

After what felt like a really long dinner, Harry took me to the balcony bit.

"The view is lovely, right?" I said, admiring the view.

"Um, Jess, can I ask you something?" Harry asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure." I said curiously.

I watched as Harry got down on one knee, pulling a box out of his pocket.

"Jessica Payne, since I’ve met you, the roller coaster I’ve been riding doesn’t struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the ups and downs completely, now instead of it throwing me violently back and forth, you’ve been my cushion to help smooth out the hard times and enhance the good ones. You’ve given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep relationships. You’ve taught me the importance of family and helped me be closer to mine. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I’m riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart… you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can’t imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, in my heart my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend.…and now… I want you to be my wife. Jessica, will you marry me?"