Just friends

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Ughh, I've got such a bad headache." I complained, annoyed.

"That's what happens when you drink too much!" Liam chuckled.

"It's not funny!" I whined.

He passed me medicine and I drank it and plopped myself on the sofa. All of a sudden, my phone bleeped. It was Justin.

'I'm sorry, Jessica. I don't really know what came over me last night. If I knew you didn't like me, I wouldn't have pushed myself. I hope you'll forgive me. - Justin x'

I gave the remote to Louis and he put E! News on.

'Justin Bieber and Jessica Payne dating? Check out these exclusive picture of them about to kiss and Justin holding her! Is this the start of something new?'

It all started to add up as to what happened last night and I remembered everything clearly.

"You're dating him?" Zayn asked.

"No way. He tried to kiss me and he told me he loved me, but I told him no and a load of paparazzi came out and he ignored them and then I told him I didn't like him like that, and then I went back inside the party. That's all. I swear." I explained.

"So he loves you, but you don't love him?" Harry tried to make it clear.

"Exactly." I replied.

I got my phone out and texted Justin back.

'It's okay, I guess. We just need to clear it from the news and tell them that we're not dating :) - Jess x'

I put my phone back in my pocket and got my laptop out and tweeted that me and Justin weren't dating. God, being famous is so hard.

I was scrolling down twitter when I got a reply from Justin.

'@/justinbieber: @/JessicaPayne_x there's no point denying it now, babe. It's true everyone! We're boyfriend and girlfriend! Love you Jess! xxxx'

"WHAT?!" I screamed, showing the tweet to the boys. I quickly texted Justin back.

'What the hell is wrong with you? Ugh, you're so annoying. WE'RE NOT DATING. - Jessica'

'It's true, Jessica. No point denying it, you know you love me. ;) - Justin xxxxx'

'I don't like you, Justin. In fact, I hate you right now. Don't talk to me. - Jessica.'

I rapidly tweeted out again that me and Justin weren't dating. I also told the boys to tweet it too. I don't know what's wrong with Justin, ugh he's so annoying.

 "Guys, i'm going out. I need some fresh air." I sighed, annoyingly.

I walked out a fair 5 minutes only to see a load of paparazzi and screaming Justin Bieber fans.

"Jessica! You and Justin are dating?" an interviewer said.

"No, he's lying. I promise, we're not dating!"  I said truthfully.

"It's okay, most of the world now know, so, might as well just let it out." the interviewer replied.

"NO! WE'RE NOT DATING, OKAY?!" I flipped surprisingly and stormed back into my house. I sat next to Harry and layed my head on his lap.

"What's wrong, darling?" Harry asked.

"My life's a mess, Harry. It's a mess." I whispered softly.

"Justin will come around and let you go, Jess. He really loves you and I mean, I can't blame him. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met." he said, with those loving eyes, luscious curls, beautiful shaped lips..

WHAT AM I SAYING? I CAN'T GO BACK TO HARRY. HE CHEATED ON ME. WE'RE just friends...

"I love you Harry." my mouth spoke without thinking. WHAT DID I JUST SAY? OH MY GOD. I JUST TOLD SOMEONE I LOVE THEM, WITHOUT THINKING.

"I'm sorry." i said, running off to my room.

I can't believe myself. I'm such an idiot.

I heard Harry's footsteps coming towards my room door.

"If it makes you feel any better, I never stopped loving you." Harry shouted.

"That makes me feel worse." I whispered to myself.

••••

I walked out of my room only to see Harry, asleep next to my door on the floor.

He must really love me.

I walked to the kitchen, trying not to wake him up, but, surprise surprise, the floorboards creaked and Harry was awoken.

"Good Morning, lovely." he said, a groggy voice following it.

"Um.. hi." i said awkwardly.

"What happened yesterday, if it was a mistake, I've already forgotten it. You don't love me anymore, i understand." he said, with that hurt look in his eyes.

I love Harry. What i said yesterday, i meant it. I really do like him. I just don't know if i love him or i'm in love with him.

"It's okay, Jess. Take your time." Harry said, which left me confused.

Then realization hit me.

"Did.. i say that.. out loud?" i asked, shocked.

"Yep!" he said popping the p.

 "Oh. Um. I think, I am, you know. I think I'm in love with you." I said, with a slight smile on my face.

"Well, i'm not going to date you just yet." he said, leaving me confused, yet again.

"What? Why!" I whined.

"Because, you think you're in love with me. You don't know, do you?" he said, absolutely reading my mind.

"I know, I don't really know what to do or say right now. I'm really sorry, Harry, but could you just give me some more time? There's been a lot going on and I haven't had time to think about where we're heading, as a couple." I let it all flow out.

"It's fine. Take your time, Jess." Harry said and walked into his room, claiming he was still tired.

I just don't know, anymore. I mean, I think I'm in love him. But I'm not completely sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout at me all you want, I deserve it! Been such a long time since I've updated. If i'm honest, it's just cause I couldn't be bothered! I'm being really lazy these days, but since I was really bored, I finished off this chapter! Going on holiday Sunday night for 2 weeks so won't be updating.. Have a nice summer holiday ;)