Harry and Jessica

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Harry, I love you. And i'm sure this time. I promise." I said desperately to Harry's face.

"I love you too!" he said and picked me up and span me around. "Now, to tell the boys. It'll be easy, but not with Liam. He needs to gain trust in me and you, because he still thinks I'm gonna hurt you." he said, as his smile faded.

"Shall I tell him?" I asked, trying to be a good person.

"No, no. I think it's best if I do it." Harry replied and hugged me again.

I nodded and we went to tell the boys, when Liam was in his room, ofcourse. We wanted to tell him separately.

"So, boys. Me and Jessica have something to tell you." Harry started, with us two hand in hand, which kind of gave them the message.

"Me and Harry are back together! For good!" I said with a massive smile on my face and me and Harry kissed. It felt so right.

"Ah yes! No more depressed Harry! Wooooooooooo!" Louis and Niall said doing a happy dance.

"I'm happy for you guys. Finallyyyy, we've been waiting for this moment! But mate, how are you gonna tell Liam? He's gonna go totally mad." Zayn came up to us and said.

"Harry's gonna sort that out." I said, followed by a heavy sigh.

--

HARRY'S P.O.V

I'm going to tell Liam now.

I knocked on Liam's door, nervously, with a tint of excitement.

"Hey, mate. Come in. What's up?" Liam said calmly and sat on his bed.

"Um, well, how do I say this? Me and um, Jessica a-are back together," I said and Liam quickly shot up.

"YOU WHAT?! NO WAY. I'M NOT LETTING YOU DATE MY DAUGHTER! YOU'VE BROKE HER HEART ONCE, ALREADY. HOW CAN SHE EVEN TRUST YOU?! HOW CAN SHE BE STUPID ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOU AGAIN?!" Liam shouted at the top of his lungs. I've never seen him this angry.

--

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I stood closely to the door Liam and Harry were talking in. I heard a loud shout from the voice which belonged to Liam.

"YOU WHAT?! NO WAY. I'M NOT LETTING YOU DATE MY DAUGHTER! YOU'VE BROKE HER HEART ONCE, ALREADY. HOW CAN SHE EVEN TRUST YOU?! HOW CAN SHE BE STUPID ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOU AGAIN?!" I heard Liam shout. I've never heard him so loud.

Wait, did he just call me stupid?!

"I'M NOT STUPID, LIAM. I DID THINK, YOU KNOW. I love Harry, and I forgave him. Yeah, fine, he cheated on me, but I can't live without him. We both messed up. So, just forgive Harry and trust him. You're in a boy band. You're going to be travelling the world together. Your fans love you. Think about the fans, if not me. Trust me, you don't want to have a fight. Please, Liam." I pleaded.

"He hurt you, Jessica. Can't you see straight through his lies? And your the most important person in my life, I can't let my own best friend hurt you!" Liam calmly said, with pure anger in his eyes.

"I won't hurt her again, Liam. Please, just forgive me. Just give me one more chance and then I can prove to you that i'm the only one, the right one for Jessica. Please!" Harry was literally begging Liam.

"Fine, but if you hurt her again, your a dead man." Liam threatened and walked out.

We both nodded happily but still scared.

 Me and Harry both went inside the living room, where everyone was.

"You know what we need," Louis started, "we need a day out. Just us. As in, Jessica, Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle too ofcourse. Cause life in this house has not been fun for like a month now. And, I think we need a break. What do you guys think?"

"Yeah, i'm totally up for it." Harry said, whilst I was sitting on his lap.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Niall and Zayn said.

"Picnic tomorrow?" Liam suggested. Everyone was up for it.

The boys texted their girls.

--

*the next morning*

I woke up and decided what to wear for the picnic.

I wore a batman croptop, high waisted black shorts, black converses, a cancer bracelet, and a gold and white 18 stone karat bracelet which I got for my birthday. -- picture on side. just click 'external link'

---

I know, short update, waited a long time. So sorry, but i'm trying my best. I just write whatever comes to mind and I've got a new scene in my head so I've started writing again. I'm sorry, it's not easy writing a book when a load of people are reading and you want to make it a good story. THANKS FOR THE 800 PLUS READS OMG SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH xxxxxxxxxxxxxx