Surprise Surprise

HARRY'S P.O.V

I was going back to London to surprise Jessica. I couldnt wait to see her face!

I was at the airport waiting for the plane to arrive. There was a group of girls who had tshirts which said 'one direction' on it. Oh god. I thought of calling Paul but I could handle this on my own.

They all ran up to me and started screaming. "Harry, can I have a hug?" "Harry, take a selfie with me!" "Where are you going Harry?!"

I took selfies with about 7 or 8 fans and one girl, who looked about 15 asked me something. "Harry, can I ask you a question please?"

"Yeah, sure darling." I said.

"Are you ready to have a child? Your only 19 and you could still have 2 or 3 more years with the boys. You've still got so much more touring to do! Im not against you and Jessica having a baby, but I just dont think your ready." she said.

That little speech made me think. I sat silent for about 5 minutes. "I am ready. We are going to break up in a few years, probably anyway. Louis is obviously going to want a family with Eleanor and in a couple years, Louis's going to be in his late 20's. Im fine with having a baby. I'm ready." I said. I dont want us to break up but its all true.

"But ew why Jessica? Shes ugly!" another girl, who looked about 14 said.

"Don't you ever call someone ugly. Jessica is perfect. She's everything I look for in a girl. She makes me the happiest guy in the world. I'm so lucky to have her. She completes the broken peices of my heart. I love her."

I said, quite annoyed.

"Well, sorry, Harry, okay! But just because her parents died, you all live with her. You dont know how many of us dream to live with One direction and date you! Yes, we are jealous but we have a 100 reasons for it." the same girl said, obviously quite disgusted at what I said.

"I'm a normal person. Can't I date whoever I want without you guys hurting her? Its not fair." I said.

"No, you cant date whoever you want anymore, Harry. Face it, your life has completely changed. But dont blame it on us, because you chose to be famous." she said.

"I was living my dream! I still am. I didnt know life was going to be like this, did I?" I said, still angry.

"You know what, Harry? I dont even know why im obsessed with you. I cant believe that this is what you're really like behind closed doors." she said and stormed off.

All the girls just stared at me in shock. "Girls, can you please tell her that im sorry? Im not usually like this, its just, she called her ugly and Its not right." I said. I was upset and angry and I just didnt know what to do.

"Yeah sure. Harry, can you please follow me on twitter? Heres a fanbook with all our twitter names in!" one of the girls said and handed me a book.

"Yeah course, I'll do it all when I get back, or on my laptop in the plane.. but you will get your follows! Anyway, my flights arrived, I need to go. Thank you all, i love you!" I said, walking off as they all followed me.

I started to lightly jog, then run, and managed to get away and I got on my plane. It was half an hour in and I was a little bored, so I got my laptop out and followed the girls from the fanbook. It took about an hour because there was over 500 girls. I had 2 more hours left.

I was on twitter, just scrolling down my timeline. I came across one of Jessica's tweets.

'@/JessicaPayne_x: Can't do this.'

I knew exactly what she was talking about. I just wanted to see her, and hug her, and love her.

I typed in 'harry' in the search bar at the top and looked at some tweets which were about me.

'@/lola_styles: cant believe Jessica's pregnant! so not ready for this. dont want to lose our little harry yet :('

'@/AndrewAdams: not even a fan of 1D and I still think Harry's no where near ready to have a child. I swear hes like 19?'

'@/welovestyles: guys, its harry's life. Who cares if Jessica is having a baby? directioners arent involved in that, only harry and jessica are. its his own life. leave him alone.'

I clicked the follow button on that last girl. I loved her tweet. Its like she read my mind. A couple of hours had passed and we had finally reached.

I showed the man my passport and went off in the taxi. It was about a half an hour drive from Heathrow Airport to our house.

We finally reached to my house and I gave the taxi man £10 and walked out the door.

I knocked on the door and I heard Jason shout 'who is it?' I didnt answer because it would give me away.

Jason came to the door and opened It. "Shh! Dont talk. Im here to surprise Jessica." I whispered.

Jasom nodded and let me in. I saw Jessica in the living room, looking at her baby weight. She didnt even look pregnant, she was so skinny for a pregnant girl.

I put my arms around her and said "You look beautiful."

Her eyes widened as I chuckled.

"Oh my god! HARRY!" she screamdd as she threw her arms around my neck.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Oh my god! HARRY!" I screamed as I through my arms around his neck.

I cant believe hes really here! Is this a dream?!

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"Paul told us we had a week off and I wanted to surprise you, so, here I am!" Harry said.

"Oh my god, I love you so much. I can't believe your actually here!"

"Well, believe it babe, 'cause I am." Harry said.

I laughed and hugged him again.

Suddenly, I heard a load of people knocking on our window. I looked up and there was a massive crowd of paparazzi.

"God sake!" me and Harry both said in anger.

Jason then came in and was totally confused. "Who are they?!" he shouted.

"They're just stupid and annoying paparazzi! Ugh!" I whisper-shouted.

"Dont worry, I'll get them out." Harry said walking over to the window and shutting the blinds and window.

"I really dont want our baby's information to be gone out. I want he/she to be private. I dont want the paparazzi doing anything, Harry." I said worridely.

"No, I know, darling. I'll try my best but its not easy. You have to be nice, or they'll portray you as a bad person." Harry said.

"Damn. You famous people have hard lives." Jason said, walking away. It made me chuckle.

I was so happy that Harry was here. I felt protected and safe. Harry makes me feel a certain thing which nobody else does. Thats what makes him special.

That's what makes me love him.