Party Time!

JESSICA'S P.O.V

It was now Friday and Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie were helping me choose an outfit. We bought a load of outfits the previous day and now we dont know which ones to wear!

"Jess, I think you should wear this! It would suit you!" The girls told me. We were just discussing stuff. We finally got what to wear and was getting ready. I wore a blue knee high lace type sleeveless dress with a brownish belt on. Danielle curled my hair and Eleanor did my makeup. Perrie sorted all my clothes out and matched everything up. The girls are like my sisters!

"Wow, Jess, you look wow." Harry said, startled. Kind of awkward, us not talking to each other for ages, and then out of the blue he talks to me. I kinda want to be frienda again though. All the girls were with their boyfriends and Niall was watching tv. Aww, poor thing!

"Thanks. You too." I said with a smile on my face. At this point, everyone was just looking at us waiting for something to happen. "Umm, can I talk to you alone?" Harry asked. I nodded and we walked into the kitchen.

"Jessica, I know we're not talking, but I can't take it anymore. Can we please be friends, if not a couple?" Harry told me. "Yeah, I'd love that." I said with a smile on my face.

Danny couldn't be at the party because he and his parents were going Manchester for the weekend.

We all got there and danced for a while. "Jessica Payne. I've got something to do for you." I heard a voice on the mike say. I turned around and it was...

----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, didnt know what to do else with it! Like it anyway? Next chapters gonna be long! :D