STOP!

"Jessica, we have t-" Liam stopped until he saw me with the knife in my hand. "What on earth do you think your doing?!" Liam said in astonishment."I-im sorry." I let out all I could say. Harry came in and pulled me in for a hug and gave me a slight peck on the cheek. "Why, Jess, why?" Harry asked looking me in the eye. "Your fans, Harry." I replied and showed him my phone. He read them and went red. "Look, dont listen to them, your beautiful okay? I love you." He said and kissed me. "Promise me you wont cut again." Liam said and gave me a hug. "I promise." I promised. "Anyway, Simon called us for a meeting, so we gotta run. I hope you'll be okay alone, dont go and be stupid by cutting okay? And I mean that in the nicest way possible." Liam said which made me chuckle. "Im going for a walk. Take my mind of things, yeah?" I said and they all nodded.

I walked out and went to some random alley. "So, who do we have here then?" A voice said. A voice that I could recognise anywhere. Basically, before I moved in with One Direction, I used to live in Wolverhampton. I had 4 bullies, Josh, Nick, James and Troy. And they didnt just bully verbally, it was more physically. Day in and day out, I was punched, slapped and hit by them. I was threatened that if I ever told anyone, they'd go after my friends and family. So I never have.

"Leave me alone" I said blankly and kept walking. "Ow!" I was punched. "How did you find me?" I asked. They all looked at eachother and laughed. "You think you can run away from us and never be found?" They asked. "Please, leave me alone," I said and carried on walking. But all I got was another punch, in the gut, which made me slow down abit more. "So, I heard your going out with Harry and living with One Direction. It wont make us stop. Have you told them?" Nick asked. I shaked my head but I got slapped for not talking. "HAVE YOU TOLD THEM?" They asked, starting to get louder. "No, I havent." I replied. "Good, you beeter keep it that way." They threatened. I nodded and we went opposite ways. All I wanted to do was cry. I just went home and slept.

It was now the morning and I was missing my parents more than anything. I put makeup on my bruises so they wouldnt be shown. I heard the boys talking about something, in a really serious tone. "Its not her fault though, we've always had hatred for them." I heard Liam say. They were talking about the wanted. But why?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked curiously. "Uh nothing." Harry said quickly. I went and sat next to Harry. I gave him the 'I know your lying' look. "Just tell her, shes gonna find out one day." Niall said.

"Okay, so basically. Simon called us yesterday because he wanted to talk about the fight I had with Tom and hes angry about it. He said its bad publicity and we're supposed to be role models and stuff like that. He thinks its your fault. He thinks youe bad influence." Harry explained to me.

"It IS my fault though. If I wasnt here, then you and Tom wouldnt have fought. Maybe I shouldve just died with my parents." I said. Harry pulled me into a hug and reassured me that everything would be okay.

(Few days have passed and Jessica has been bullied every day)

"Jess, where do you keep going every day? Where do you stay out till so late?" Harry asked me.

"Just, places, why?"

"Why do I have the feeling your cheating on me?"

"What? No, im not. I never would, Harry!"

"Then tell me, where?!"

"I-I cant tell you. Im sorry."

And before he could say anything, the boys came in the room. We both just walked to our rooms and slammed the door shut.

It was the next morning and the girls and I were going shopping. Me, eleanor, danielle and perrie. I walked out the door and was talking to the girls about Harry. I didnt give too much information so they wouldnt ask about the bullying. Nobody knew and I was going to keep it that way.

I got home only to find Harry kissing another girl. "You cow, get off my boyfriend!" I shouted. "Oops, sorry!" An american accented girl laughed and walked out the door. "I-im really sorry." Harry told me. The other boys were just sitting there, but Liam looked serious. "We have a little fight and I come home to see you hooking up with another girl?!" I shouted at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, so when I cheat on you its the end of the world, but when you cheat on me, its all okay?!" Harry defended himself. "I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU!" I screamed at him. "Then why wont you tell me?" Harry asked, now lowering his voice. "I cant tell you Harry. Its not that im cheating on you." I said truthfully. "STOP LYING JESSICA! " Harry shouted at me angrily. "Forget it okay, im fed up. Dont believe me, okay?! Its over, okay? Its what you want." I said.

"Liam, have you signed those adoption papers yet?" I asked. "No but im goi-" liam said before I cut him off. "Good, well dont." I said and stormed out the door...