Lets start it all over again

Jessica's P.O.V

"Really?" I said disbelievingly. Jason just nodded. "My dad is a murderer, " I whispered, "our dad is a murderer!" I shouted. "Calm down, Jess. Its okay now." He reassured. I heard a ringing kind of noise and it was Liam's phone. "WHAT?" "IS HE OKAY?" "WE'RE COMING!" All the boys gave Liam a 'what?' kind of look. "S-s-simon. He's in hospital, he's had a sudden panic attack. The hospital called me. Come on, we need to go!" Liam ordered hurriedly. "Oh um, bye Jason." I said and stood up. "Bye Jess, call me okay. I love you lil sis." He said and gave me a cuddly hug.

We went out and got into the car. I had never met Simon, and meeting him in this state would be even worse, I was feeling extremely nervous. We reached and got out the car. "Where's Simon Cowell?" Liam asked the nurse. "To the left and to the right. 3 doors in." The nurse explained. We all ran to the door and got in. "Simon, are you okay?!" Zayn asked scaredly. "Boys, yes, im fine," simon reassured, "but who's she?" Simon asked confusedly.

"Oh yes, I dont believe you've met. Jess, this is Simon, Simon, this is Jessica, my new adopted daughter." Liam explained fully. "Your daughter? Why didnt you tell me about this? You can't-" Simon started but Liam quickly cut him off for some reason. "Jess, can you step out a minute?" Liam asked nervously as I walked out, putting my ear to the door to hear what they were talking about. I know its nosy but it was obviously about me. I heard Simon say "You cant adopt her, are you out of your mind? Your way too young , let her go Liam. You dont need her." Simon said, putting tears to my eyes. "But Simon, her parents just died." Liam said.

"Take her to social services, Liam." Simon ordered. "But please Simon, I will look after her." Liam pleaded. "Okay, but make sure nothing goes wrong, we cant have bad publicity, especially at this stage of your career." Simon explained. Liam nodded and walked out. "Take care." all the boys said. I could tell Liam was angry but he obviously wasnt going to say anything. "Hey," Niall said. I quickly wiped my tears but they saw. "You heard?" Liam guessed and pulled me in a hug. "Im sorry Jess but i will prove to him and he will let me keep you. I promise darling."

We all went home and just slept.

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 1pm. I had a bath and walked into the living room. I was wearing shorts and a tshirt which said 'come at me bro.' "Jess, our girlfriends will be coming to spend the night." Liam said and I nodded.

It was finally night and the girls had come. It had been 1 hour and we'd been watching Marley and Me. "Jess, come here," they said whilst walking to my room. We were all sitting on my bed and I asked "whats up?" I asked.

"Harry likes you!" They squealed.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! He doesent! Hes not spoke to me once since I came." I said.

"He does, you can tell by the way he looks at you. Honestly, do you like him?" Perrie asked.

"Well, I dont know, yeah, kinda, maybe..." I said, blushing.

"AWWWWWWWWW!" they squealed. "First things first, a date!"

"Woah woah woah, we dont even know if he actually likes me yet, he needs to atleast tell me!" I said, calming them down.

"Okay, okay, we'll have to wait for that moment!" Eleanor and Danielle said excitedly.

I cant believe this. Could Harry actually like me?!...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it? Quite a long chapter and so many things happening at one time. Had to put Simon in hospital because they needed to go from Jason's house, so yeah. Feedback? Inbox me! xxx