Liam's bad news

It was the afternoon and i was sitting on the sofa with all the boys, except Liam, who had gone to see Danielle.

I was wearing denim shorts and a top which said Peace, Love and Happiness.

Suddenly, Liam came walking through the door, with teary eyes.

"Liam, whats wrong?" i asked as i got up and stood infront of him.

He totally ignored me and walked to his room.

"I think he broke up with Dani. They've been on rocky bits since yesterday." Louis quietly said.

"No way! How? Danielle was fab. And she's been with Liam ever since.. even before he got famous!" i lashed out.

"Calm down babe. They'll probably get back together soon. Its probay nothing." Harry said, laid back.

But if it was little, Liam wouldnt cry. I know Liams sweet and all but he wouldnt cry if it was a small breakup. It was maybe something big. Oh well, we'll just have to find out with Liam comes out.

--

It was now time for dinner and i went to Liams room to call him, as he hadnt come out all day.

I knocked softly on Liams door. "Liam?"

"Go away!" i heard liam shout.

"Stop acting like a child and come out, please. Atleast have some dinner." i said and went.

Whatever happened must have hurt him. Really bad.

Liam finally came out and he sat at the table. Nobody said a word for 15 minutes until Niall decided to say something.

"Mate, please. You're worrying us now. Whats wrong?"

LIAMS P.O.V

"Mate, please. You're worrying us now. Whats wrong?" Niall asked me.

I was just about to lash out at Niall but i couldnt. I mean, hes Niall. Nobody can get angry at him, even if they wanted to.

"Just something." i answered simply.

"Liam tell us. Please." Harry said.

"Me and Danielle. We broke up." i answered.

"What! Why?" Jessica asked.

"She said it was too much for her. The hate, me going away every now and then. She said she wanted to mo-ve on."

My voice cracked at the last bit. I love Danielle. I really do.

"I'm so sorry, Liam." Jessica said, not knowing what else to say.

FLASHBACK:

"So, I really need to talk to you, Liam." Danielle said, with nothing but a worried look on her face.

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm really sorry but I can't do this anymore. Us. I can't deal with the hate anymore, I can't deal with you going away every couple months. I just,  it's too much for me. I need to move on. I need to concentrate on being a dancer. I just want to be single now. I'm sorry."

"What?! Danielle! No, you can't. We love each other!" I yelled, trying not to angry but tears threatened to come down.

"I know that. But I can't do it anymore. I'm honestly so sorry, Liam."

"But, please Danielle! You're probably just a little angry right now, please, don't do this!"

"No, Liam. I've thought it over. It's best that we break up. I'm sorry." she said and walked to her room, leaving me by myself to go back to my house.

FLASHBACK OVER-

"Liam!" Louis snapped his fingers in my face, trying to get my attention.

"Yeah? What? Sorry." I said, so confused.

"We just wanted to say that we're here for you, whatever you need. You can always talk to us. Don't keep it bottled up inside." Louis said to me, seriously.

"Thank you guys. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I'm extremely tired." I said and walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, this chapter is what probably did happen in real life with Danielle and Liam, I think that was the reason anyway. #PayzerForever :(

Anyway, who watched Crazy About One Direction? I can't believe how obsessive and physco they made us look! :'(  - #ThisIsNotUs