Break-ups

LISTEN TO 'BEAUTIFUL LIFE' BY UNION J WHILST READING THIS CHAPTER! (just to add more emotion)

------------------

"I need to go and see him, Niall." I told Niall. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, can one of you drop me off?" I asked."Yep, lets go!" Liam offered and we both walked to the car.

"Bye" I said. "Call me if you need me, bye take care." He said and I walked off. I knocked on Tom's door and he opened the door. "Tom, we're over." I let barely a whisper out "WHAT? WHY?" He shouted back. "Don't act like you dont know Tom, I know you kissed Amy Green and I hate you. " I shouted. The TW boys were just standing there eavesdropping on our conversation so it felt awkward. "Im sorry Jess, it was one time, I promise." Tom said. "Forget it Tom. WE'RE OVER." I said slamming the door on is face. I got my phone out and texted Liam, 'pick me up please.'

"Hey Jess." Liam said. I replied the same and he asked "So remember when I asked you, about adoption?" "What do you say?" He said. "Um yeah okay sure." I replied. I looked at my phone and I read a long mesage that Tom sent.

'Darling, im so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I regret every single moment I spent with Amy and I dont know what came over me. I should've told you. You have every right to be mad at me. I hate myself right now. Im nothing without you. Please come back. Forgive me, please'

Lies, lies, lies. I was thinking in my head. "Jess, we're going to our music label because Simon has called us for a meeting. You'll be okay alone?" Liam asked. I nodded and they walked out. I went to the kitchen and a knife dropped. I looked at it and thought hard. I put it on my wrist and started. I couldnt help me. "Everyone hates you Jess." "Nobody cares about you" "Your ugly." Thoughts kept going through my mind as I started cutting. I finally put it to a stop and wiped all the blood that was pouring out of my wrists.

I went to sleep as I couldnt be bothered to wait for the boys.

I woke up and heard an unfamiliar voice. Not any of the boys, someome elses. I went for a bath and wore a jumper that covered my cuts."Hey." I said. The boy with 1D looked attractive. Very attractive actually. "This is Josh Devine. He's our drummer. And um, well, because we're going to be working for this week on our new album, Josh here is going to look after you." Liam explained. "Look after me? Im not 2 you know?" I told him. "I know, but its just for reasssurance." Liam laughed and they all walked out the door. "So Jessica, wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. He asked me which one and I replied "Toy Story?" he laughed and said "your just like Liam! "

We were watching it and I rolled my sleeves up as it was getting hot. Josh paused it and gave me a suspicious look. "What happened?" I asked confusingly. "Why do you cut?" Hes asked. I got up and begged "Dont tell the boys, please, please!"  

"Okay, okay fine." He said. "Thanks." I said. We both stared into eachothers eyes for about 2 minutes and we pulled in for a nice kiss. One of the best kisses of my life.