Oh my god.

I stared at Harry, in shock and happiness. Happy tears were coming out of my eyes, and I was just so overwhelmed. That speech was.. beautiful.

"Yes, ofcourse!" I nodded in reply as he stood up in excitement and hugged me, whilst spinning me around.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I couldnt help but give the biggest smile ever! My mouth was even starting to hurt! I was just so happy, and words couldn't even explain how I was feeling. The feeling when someone says yes to your marriage proposal. Probably the best feeling in the world.

I took a deep sigh of relief. All my worries were just 'what if she says no?' and it'd be so embarassing and upsetting if that happened. Im so happy everything went great. Im so happy that I'll finally be able to call Jessica my wife, instead of my girlfriend! I'm just so speechless.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Me and Harry were both speechless, so there was no communication between us at all. I took a deep breath. "Come on then, shall we go?" I asked, with a massive smile on my face.

"We shall, my fianceé." Harry replied with a cheeky smirk on his face. I laughed and we both walked off, hand in hand.

···

We finally reached home and I went to my room to change. I got into a warm Great Britain themed onesie and put my hair into a messy bun.

I went into the living room, only to see Louis playing with Aiden.

How can I raise a baby? I'm 18! I've still not fully grown up myself yet. I know I cant do this.

"Lou, im too young. Im still growing up myself. I cant have this baby. I cant raise him to be the person I want him to be. I wont be able to." I sighed, whilst sitting down.

"Jess, I know your not old enough to have a child. Even I dont feel old enough to, and I'm 21! Thats why Liam flipped when you found out you were pregnant. But, maybe it was destiny." Louis said, pulling me into a hug because he saw tears falling out of my eyes.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I walked into the living room only to see Jessica and Louis hugging, and I heard some sniffles. I went next to them, and started to stroke Aiden's head, smoothly.

"Jess, what happened? Do you not want to marry me?" I asked worridely.

Jessica was just about to open her mouth to speak but Louis cut her off, "Marry you? You proposed?! How do I not know about this?!"

"I was going to tell you.. but I didnt. Anyway, what happened?!" I asked.

"Nothing!" Jessica said a little too quickly and came up to me, whilst squeezing me in the hug.

"Jess, whats wrong? Please tell me." I said, rubbing circles on her back.

"Harry, im fine. I just think Im too young to raise a baby. And getting married? Everything's slipping out my head, and the fact that im 18 has clearly slipped out too!" she said in frustration.

"No no no, dont think like that, please. I assure you, we can make it work. I love you Jessica." I whispered desperately as Louis looked up at us like a 2 year old watching his parents argue.

"I love you too, Harry." she whispered,  kissing me on the cheek.

Suddenly,  Aiden started to cry. We both pulled out of the hug and calmed Aiden down.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I watched as Harry tried to calm Aiden down, in such a soothing and fatherly way.

Maybe this could work.

Maybe we could raise this baby.