How could they find out?!

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Guys. I've just got a message from Jason. He said that,-" Niall started, "WHAT?!" He shouted in surprise. All of us looked perplexed. "J-j-jason s-said th-th-a-at J-j-j-" niall stuttered. "Come on, let it out!" I called out to him impatiently. "Here, let me see." Zayn said as he walked up to him. Zayn's eyes widened as he saw the message. "Jason said that Jessica's been coming home with alot of bruises lately. Hes asking I-if we know anything." Zayn said scaredly.

What? Bruises! I-I've not hit her, well ofcourse I havent! Whats happened? "LIAM WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" I shouted surprisingly. "Harry, calm down, please. I'll tell you what, we'll go there now and question her, okay Haz. Dont worry." Liam reassured me. No matter how angry Liam was at me, he is so considerate. What a nice fella!

JASON 'S P.O.V

Jessica fell asleep on the couch. I heard a knock on the door so I went up to get it. "Hey!" Louis said as jolly as ever. I sighed. "She told you not to come. Dont you understand?" I said angrily. "Look, we just wanna talk, please." Zayn pleaded. "Okay, but shes sleeping now anyway." I said. "Well we'll just wait until she wakes up." They said as they sat on the sofa.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Aww, she looks so cute when she sleeps. Wait what am I thinking? We hate eachother! But I still care.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I woke up only to see the boys sitting in front of me. I did my hair and asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Gee, nice to see you too." Niall said sarcastically.

I chuckled. "No seriously, why?" I asked. "What's with the bruises?" Harry burst out. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Harry! Don't make it so obvious!" Liam told him as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So, Jason told us that you've been coming home with a lot of bruises lately. Anything you want to tell us?" Liam said, with those puppy dog eyes.

"No." I said blankly.

"Well, clearly something happened. And that 'something' caused our break-up. So you better come out with it now, and fast." Harry threatened.

"You never know when to shut up do you Harry? And maybe THAT caused our breakup!" I said defensively.

"Whatever. You know it didn't." Harry mumbled.

"Stop it guys! We're here to ask her stuff, not fight." Zayn said.

"Jess, please! You have to tell us. Please" Liam pleaded.

"I can't. They said I can't." I told them.

"Who? Who said you cant?" Liam asked.

"I can't. They'll hurt you if I do. I don't want that." I said, it all finally coming out.

"No, Jess. They wont. Trust me, just tell us, please!" Liam begged.

I took a long sigh and finally explained.

"Well basically, I used to live in Wolverhampton, before I moved to London with you guys and I had 4 bullies, Nick, Troy, James and Josh. It started off as verbally, but when I turned 14, it started to get physical. I was punched, slapped and literally hit day and day out. They threatened me that if I told anyone, they'd go after my friends and family. I didn't want that so I kept shut. That's when I started to cut. It all got bottled up inside and I couldn't take it. I even tried jumping of a bridge once when I was 15. It's been happening ever since I was 11. When I moved here, to London, I thought everything would be okay, that it'd be a new start. But they found out I was here and they still do this to me. Everyday. Wherever I go."

I was literally crying a river at this moment and Harry came to hug me. As much as I wanted and needed his hug, I knew he was only doing this because he knew. I couldn't help but push him away. "No Harry. Your only feeling sympathetic. If you didn't know, you'd still hate me. Just get away from me." I said as I pushed him away and ran to my room.

I hated him. I didn't even have love for him anymore. I couldn't possibly love such a monster.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I should been more urging. I should've found out. She's in her room crying because of me. I can't take it. I need her. I love her. She just doesn't know it. She probably hates me! She was so different and I've ruined my chances. I hate myself. She was bullied. I can't even imagine what it'd been like. I'm such an idiot. "Jessica. Jessica, please come out. I'm really sorry," I knocked on her door, "I'm sorry." I barely let out a whisper.

She opened the door. "Harry, your not sorry. You thought I was cheating on you, so you went and made out with another girl. Your such an idiot. I hate you." she said whilst closing the door, but, with a broken heart, I stopped it.

"What can I do to prove to you, that I really love you?" I asked.

"Nothing, Harry. I've lost my love for you. I'm sorry." she said. It broke my heart in a million pieces but I was determined. "Jess, atleast come out. The others are waiting for you." I looked down mardily and said.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Fine," I said and walked.

I was so scared. I bet my bullies have already found out that I've told them.

"Jess, come on. We're going to the police. We need you as evidence." Liam told me. NO! They said if I ever turned them into the police, they'd kill me. "No! We can't." I shouted. "Come on. We're going whether you like it or not." Liam said, pulling my hand.

We arrived at the police station and turned them in. My bullies were standing right in front of my eyes. "You watch what we do to you when we come out. You'll be dead. You'll be sorry for telling your little toy-boys. No wonder Harry broke up with you. Stupid cow." Nick threatened. I was crying inside but kept strong and still on the outside.

We went home and I called Jason. "Jason, everything's fine. Don't worry about me, okay? I'm just gonna be staying with the boys. Okay. Bye."

It had been so awkward for the past few days. Me and my ex. Living in the same house. I sighed. What a weird life I have!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, no where near the end yet! Still ALOT of nonsense to happen! Vote, follow and yeah, enjoy my story! xx -- any feedback? Just inbox me xxx