Chapter Three: 22 Years Old- Wedding Day

Isabelle pulled gently on Clary's hair as she curled it. Clary stared at her reflection as it happened. "Thank you Iz."

Isabelle nodded, "You are welcome. I mean you were already family but today you really become it. I'm happy for you."

"It's weird," Clary said.

"What? Why?" Isabelle asked.

Clary shook her head, "Like you said we were already family. We have been since Jace found and saved me that day. We've beaten the odds together. Now, today, we are just making it official."

Isabelle smiled, "Trust me I'm thankful for another sister."

"Knock! Knock!"

The door to the room Clary and Isabelle in was pushed open and Jocelyn, Maia, and Maryse came in.

"Mom!" Isabelle and Clary said at the same time.

"Ouch," Maia said.

"And Maia!" Isabelle said, hugging her.

Maia smiled, "Thanks."

"Aw, honey your hair looks beautiful," Jocelyn said.

"Compliment Iz, she's magic," Clary laughed.

"Thank you so much for doing this Isabelle," Jocelyn said.

"You're welcome," Isabelle said, "Now I have to get Maia and I ready."

Maia smiled, "Yeah. I'm a werewolf, not a hair stylist. By the way Clary thank you for not picking ugly bridesmaid dresses." She did a quick twirl in dark blue bridesmaid dress.

"Welcome," Clary said.

"That reminds I need to get dressed too," Isabelle said, "And you do too," She said to Clary.

"Maryse and I will help Clary," Jocelyn said, "You help Maia."

"Got it," Isabelle said, "Let me just get into my dress first."

Clary got up out of the chair. "Where is your dress?" Jocelyn asked her.

Clary pointed, "On the other side of the mirror."

Jocelyn walked over to the floor length mirror and pulled the dress of the back, "It's still as beautiful as I remembered."

The dress Clary had picked out was cream in color though it didn't show much but towards the bottom because the dress was covered in overlapping golden patterns. It was a touch of normal and shadowhunter. Just like she was. Her shoes were golden to match.

She unbutton her top and slipped out of her jeans and Jocelyn and Maryse slipped the dress carefully on her. Maryse worked to straighten the front and Jocelyn tied it up in the back.

"And done!" Jocelyn said stepping in front of Clary.

"You look beautiful," Maryse said.

Clary smiled, "Thank you."

"And done!" Isabelle said from the other side of the room.

Clary turned to look at her. Isabelle and Maia stood side by side in their matching bridesmaid dresses. "You guys look amazing," Clary said.

"Not as amazing as you," Maia said.

"Knock, is every decent?"

"Yes, Luke come in!" Jocelyn called.

Luke pushed open the door and smiled, "Wow. Clary."

Clary walked over to him as he shut the door and hugged him, "Thank you Luke."