I'm Promise, I'm Not a Stalker.

Hey team! I wrote this when I was 13 and kind of dumb (I mean who the fuck names their main character after themselves???? me apparently), so a few disclaimers from a now much older writer:

I made this character 16, please think of her as older than that. Like I said, I was a kid and didn't really understand how weird it was??? 

I've also included some shitty people in this story as well, (i.e. Sam Pepper) this was written before any scandal so keep that in mind as well.

Take everything in this story with the reminder that I was 13 when this was written. It's dramatic, kinda problematic and just for fun.

"Why hello YouTube." I waved to the camera with a seductive smirk. I adjusted my straightened hair in my white beanie and looked back at the camera.

"As most of you know, this is my channel's first birthday!" I yelled excitedly. I jumped up on the bed so that the camera only got from the middle of my stomach down and began jumping on the bed. "Oh yeah!" I sat back down and thought about what I would say next, I looked on my laptop beside me which had a rough outline. My camera was still rolling but I would edit out all the weird parts in my normal jumpy video fashion. I looked back up at the camera and smiled.

"I have officially reached 900,000 subscribers." I pulled a pillow out from behind me and screamed into it.

"To celebrate, I'm going to Playlist Live!" I grinned exposing my one dimple. "The people who run playlist even asked me to go on main stage" I lifted up my Mac so it was in the camera's frame and brought up the e-mail I received from YouTube, I coughed and began reading it in an accent I can't identify.

"Dear Baylee," I stopped and used my regular voice, "Then it says in parenthesis BayleeNeedsToStop," I then continued in the made up accent.

"As you may know, YouTube's Playlist live is coming up and we would be honored, if you would attend. On March 27th there is an opening for a main stage performance, if you are interested please email us back as soon as possible. Thank you," I smiled largely at the camera.

"So that's exciting. The difficult part was trying to get my mom to let me skip school for 2 weeks but hey, what's more important than YouTube? Certainly not my education." I smirked at the camera.

"I look forward to seeing all of you there, I'll be sharing a hotel room with my cousin Cat," I motioned upward with my hands to where I would edit in a picture of her, "Most of you probably know her as Catirific. I'm actually leaving tonight, so by the time you see this, I'll probably be in Florida."

 I glanced at the clock on my computer.

4:15.

"Fuck." I said out loud. I looked back at the camera.

"Well, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go before I'm late for work."

Even though YouTube pays me and it's slowly becoming my full time job I still keep a job at a local coffee shop. I stopped the camera and hopped off my bed scurrying around my poster covered room. I pulled on a pair of black Vans and dug around for my cat hoodie in my laundry basket. I pulled it out and pulled it over my Pierce The Veil tank top I was wearing. I fixed my beanie again and sorted out my blonde hair rushing down the stairs.

"Mom!" I yelled as I got to the bottom stair.

"What?" She asked emerging from the kitchen.

"Did you print that ticket for me?" I asked sitting down at the bar stool.