8.

Bri.

"Bitch you told him what?!" Chyna yelled at me while we walked through Victoria's Secret.

"Come on Chyna it'll be soooo fun."

"But you'll be with Chris majority of the time and your obviously planning on fucking him look at all this shit you buying"

"I'm not! I will not cheat while I'm on this trip...I'm already lying to Lance about who I'm going with."

"Well I'll have to talk to Michael about King and then I'll let you know"

"I just can't have Lance running into you while I'm gone"

"Don't worry I'll find somebody to keep King so you can go to Paris and have hot steamy sex with Chris since you said Lance stroke is terrible"

"Lol its not terrible it's just not like Chris's"

"You can't compare them, they're two different men. I've never heard you complain about Lance before"

"Because it wasn't a problem before until I started fucking Chris and he just opened my eyes to something different"

"Well he has been swimming in pussy since he was 8 so he should be a pro at that shit"

I laughed.

"Anyway what the hell happened between you and heather last night?! It's all over these blogs and why you ain't call me I would've pulled up to her house"

"That bitch tried to sneakdiss on snapchat so I went hard on her dumb ass"

"Everybody started talking about how yo voice changed" I started cracking up. "That shit was so funny Chy omg"

"I pulled a, who ass you gone beat, on her" she said.

I was laughing so hard

"Oh my fucking god you are too silly bitch"

"For real! These bitches keep coming for me. I stay to myself Bri, I'm so chill but yet they wanna try me!"

"I'm so ready for you to turn up on a Kardashian/Jenner though"

"I'm just waiting on one of those bitches to jump."

"We should've jumped Kylie for her 18th birthday...you know how they jump people into gangs, we should've jumped her into adulthood"

She laughed.

"You are stupid! Kylie knows not to try me."

"Big Ang don't want it!"

"Exactly!" Chyna said.

"I just can't believe Tyga though"

"Girl I hope they get married and now he has this whole scandal with that 14 year old girl and I just hate that my name and my sons name is attached to him it's so embarrassing!"

"I heard about that but the girl is just looking for a come up. She knew who he was and I mean what teenage girl isn't going to get involved with someone like him. Especially with her trying to model and get into the music business. I mean he was still wrong for even messaging her but still she didn't have to reply if she started feeling uncomfortable" I said.

"He deserves everything that's coming to him...Karmas a bitch okay?!"

"Okay lol"

"Here comes Karrueche" Chyna said.

"Why? There's no training bra section in here!"

"OMG! You dumb" she laughed.

"She should've let Chris play with her titties maybe they would've grew"