66.

Bri.

3 Months Later.

Once the air cleared with the whole Crystal situation and I was able to collect my thoughts I went back to working.

My shoe line is finally ready to launch and I'm so excited. I've been working so hard to get everything finished before my deadline so my second home has been my warehouse. On top of that my baby boy is turning 1 and I'm soooo sad. I don't have a baby anymore and I can't have anymore.

Lately I've really been regretting getting my tubes burnt because my baby fever is through the roof. I've been seeing a doctor that specializes in helping women get pregnant that has had this procedure. He's supposed to be the best at reversing this and I'm paying top dollar so he better be!

But before I do have this done I have to make sure that things with Chris and are where they need to be. Yes, I've been with him constantly lately but we've been so distracted with the bullshit that was going we couldn't work on fixing shit.

I want my relationship back, but there's still some things Chris has to prove to me.

But anyway,

I was on my way to the warehouse after dropping my babies of to my mom. My last shipment for my shoes were finally here so I have to update everything and check on the final update of my website.

I'll kind of be happy when this is all over because it's kind of draining me.

I've been here until 3 in the morning for almost a week and I haven't been able to spend time with my babies or Chris. And on top of me being busy, Chris is too. He decided to go back to work as well. He's been doing shows and club appearances for the past two weeks. So he's been at his house or out of town like he is now and I've barely seen him.

I miss his annoying ass and it feels like I haven't had sex in forever!!!

I just can't wait for everything to settle down.

I pulled up to my office, I sat there with my head on my steering wheel for at least 15 minutes. I grabbed my coffee and drank the rest like it wasn't hot as hell. I could tell it was gonna be a long day.

I grabbed my purse and headed in.

As soon as I stepped foot into the building I had clipboards all in my face. Everybody telling me everything at once. My head just started hurting instantly.

"Okay, okay, one thing at a time guys." I said while throwing up my hands.

One by one I signed the clipboards and then it was time to get to work. I didn't even get a chance to sit down and look over my emails.

I just have to keep telling myself it'll be all worth it in the end.

12:31am

Finally done with getting my shipments away. When I opened my first box and saw my shoes I wanted to cry. Bringing a dream to life is such an amazing feeling.

I'm so blessed and lucky.

Before I put them on my website I'm gonna give a pair to my old co-workers at the hospital. I love them and I know what's it's like to walk up and down those hospital hallways so I know they'll love them for sure.

Best Friend.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara