25.

Chris.

3 months later.

I feel like I'm stuck in a game of tug of war with my boys and my fiancé and I'm the rope.

Everyday somebody in my face yelling at me telling me I'm changing. I'm not the same Chris, because I'd rather spend time with my girl and my daughters instead of turning up.

Then if I turn up too much I gotta hear how I'm focused on the wrong things. My family should be my number one priority I shouldn't care what those niggas think. It's all about responsibility.

This shit is stressing a nigga out.

It's so bad I fucked around and bought a pack of cigarettes and I'm supposed to be done with that shit.

It's so bad that I booked a few shows overseas and decided to go to Paris fashion week.

I need to get away!

Nobody knows I'm leaving, Ima just pack up and go.

Bring some other friends with me. Let Sabrina deal with the girls for a few days. They can do manis and pedis or whatever chicks do.

I just gotta clear my fucking head.

I was hanging with Sabrina and Reign before I went home and started packing.

"Uuuuuggghhh you drooling on daddy, you drooling on daddy?!" My baby is so chunky and adorable.

She smiled while I played with her, showing those dimples.

Sabrina walked in with her bottle.

"Okay time to feed mommy's princess." Sabrina said.

"I'll do it."

I took the bottle from her.

"What you doing tonight?" She asked.

"I gotta hit the studio tonight."

"Awww I wanted to go out to eat, I guess I'll wait."

I kinda felt bad about not telling her I was leaving.

"We can go, I'll reschedule."

"No, you've been doing enough rescheduling for me."

"You know I'll do anything for you."

"I know." She kissed me. "When are going to take our babies on a little family vacay?" She asked.

"Soon, we haven't been out of town together in a while."

"I know....last time I was out of town, mommy was pregnant with her princess and l didn't even know!" She leaned over and started kissing her cheek.

"Shit!"

"What? Did she throw up on you again?"

"Naw..I knew it was something I had to tell you...I'm going out of town."

"Omg Chris, when?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Wow! Really?! Thanks for the heads up. Where you going?"