18.

Bri.

It's happening.....

My stomach is poking out now! Valentine's Day is in 2 days and now I have a big belly to deal with!

Now that my stomach has finally formed I have to change my dress for Valentine's Day and I have to stay in oversized clothes.

Lately my wardrobe consists of anything that belongs to Chris that doesn't look too big. Thank god guys aren't into big baggy clothes anymore so his clothes don't look crazy on me.

I decided to change the way I was going to announce my pregnancy to him. I'm going to do a nude photo shoot. My stomach isn't extremely big but it's big enough where he can see it.

I'm so nervous about this and I wish I could take him but that would ruin the surprise. Instead I'm bringing Chyna. This is what she does so I know she'll be able to help me out.

I still don't know if I'm comfortable with being 100% nude though. I'll have to see.

I was a little cranky this morning. I used to be up early but this baby has me sleeping late as hell. If I could sleep until the next day, I would!!

But anyway, I got up and jumped in the shower. I threw on some leggings, one of Chris's hoodies and my sweater 7s. I didn't have to put on make up and I didn't have to comb my hair. This is so perfect.

When I walked out the closet, Chris was coming out the bathroom

"Good morning sunshine." I said.

"Hey baby." He walked up to me rubbing the sleep out his eyes and kissed me. "Nice sweater."

I laughed. "Thanks, I'm sorry I couldn't find anything else to wear."

"Wassup with you and my clothes?"

"I don't know, they're more comfortable."

"Where you going anyway?"

"To the warehouse. I have to look over some things."

"Damn I wanted you to cook me some breakfast."

"Cook for your damn self! I am not your chef."

"You are!"

"Whatever!"

"I guess I'll go make a few runs while your gone." He said.

"Ok, we can meet up for dinner." I went to the mirror and started putting on some lip gloss. I was looking a little too plain

"I'm down."

"It's a date then."

"Sure is babe." He came behind me and started humping my butt

"Chris stooooop!"

"That flat ass booty is poking now."

"I knew my booty was too flat I swear after I have my ba- back procedure done I'm getting a BBL because I know this back procedure is going to make me gain weight."

Almost slipped out.

"What fucking back procedure?"

"I didn't tell you about that?"

"No!!"

"Oh, I'll tell you about it during dinner because I'm late and I don't have time to explain." I kissed him. "Bye babe."