42.

Chris.

I sat in VIP of King of Diamomds. Strippers all around, my niggas enjoying themselves. I was so drunk and I could barely move.

I watched the big booty stripper in front of me shake her ass as fast as she could. I picked up a stack of ones and broke the band. I started tossing the money at her.

She looked back at me and smirked. 

She was fine as hell I can't lie.

She bent over grabbed her ankles and made that ass clap. I just smacked her ass over and over.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her down on my lap. She leaned back and started grinding on me.

This girl wasn't like the rest of these bitches in here. She was thick but not too thick. Her long black hair fell down her back. She looked mixed. I've only seen the side of her face but I can tell. She had tattoos but in the right places.

I grabbed another stack of money and let the dollars just fall on her chest. I pulled the string on her top. She let it fall off. Her beasts were perfect.

I see who getting all my money tonight.

I was knocked out my thoughts by somebody plopping down next to me.

I turned my head to see who it was. I had to blink a few times my vision was so blurry.

Once I finally focused I just tossed my head back.

"What you want Sariyah?"

"I saw an old friend over here enjoying himself so I decided to come speak."

"Whatever."

"So your big day is coming up soon."

"Yeah."

"I'm sure your bride wouldn't appreciate how your hands have been all over her."

"Man Sariyah get the fuck on."

"He's trying to enjoy himself honey you can leave." The stripper said.

Sariyah looked at the girl.

"A half Asian stripper? That's new. I see why your attracted to her. She looks just like your wife." She laughed and got up.

The stripper got up and turned around. I swear it was Sabrina standing right in front of me. I gotta be tripping! I kept blinking my eyes.

This girl was her twin.

No wonder she had all my attention.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Come with me I wanna show you something."

She held her hand out. I looked around to see if anybody was paying attention but they weren't. I quickly got up and followed her.

Red stopped me.

"Where you going nigga?"

"To piss if that's okay with you!" I yelled.

He looked at the stripper that had my hand then shook his head.

I waved my hand at him then kept walking. We got to a private room. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Why would somebody as famous as you be getting married? Do you know how much pussy your losing out on." Her tongue flicked my earlobe.