74.

Bri.

Somebody please remind me why I was so ready to have another baby? Please tell me!

It was because I'm stupid right? That's the only explanation that I can think of.

I don't know what made me think that I could do this! Especially when I have a sassy 3 year old, an active 1 year old and a selfish 29 year old!

I have never felt so stressed in my life. I cry in the bathroom almost every day. I don't have any help around here and I feel like this baby is going to come earlier then it's supposed to. I got 6 weeks left but I don't think I'm going to make it! Especially if I don't get any help.

Like right now, I'm trying to get Aden dressed and he wants to run around the room naked. I can't chase because I'm too fat!

I think we need a nanny, but I don't want nobody else raising my kids!!

"Aden, come here!" I yelled trying to walk as fast as I could to catch him.

I miss the days when he couldn't walk.

"Aden, you gotta dressed and mommy can't run around this house with you."

I almost had him but he darted out the room. I just sat in my bed and rubbed my stomach.

Those Braxton Hicks contraction wanted to kick in.

"Oh my gosh! Really." I just squeezed my leg as the pain started.

I looked up and Chris walked in with Aden.

"Baby he was almost downstairs."

I just held my hand up. I was in too much pain to talk. I'm not even sure if these were Braxton Hicks or just regular ones the way they were coming back to back.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm having contractions." I got up. "Come on Aden let's put your clothes on."

"Naw I got him. Lay down." Chris said.

"I'm fine."

"Sabrina lay yo ass down. I got him."

Chris has been out of town for the past four days. To see him walk in made me too happy!

I couldn't show how happy I was because of all the pain in in.

"Where's Reign?" He asked.

"With your mother. Aden's supposed to be going with my dad."

"Good you need to relax."

"Maybe you were right, I didn't need another baby."

He just looked at me. I'm sure he had a smart comment in his head.

"Is he getting dropped off or picked up?"

"Picked up."

"Well until then he can take a nap." He picked up Aden and walked out the room. I needed a damn nap myself.

As soon as I tried to close my eyes, my phone rang.

I picked it up. It was unsaved number.

"Hello." I answered

"I know you killed her."

"What?"

"I know about Crystal and I hope you know you're gonna rot in prison for what you did."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Oh you'll be finding out soon!"

"Don't call my phone no more! And word of advice block the number before you play on somebody phone you dumbass!"