86.

Chris.

What happened?

How did we end up here?

The gun was being pointed at me.

How did the bullets end up hitting her?

It should've been me.

She doesn't deserve this.

All of is happening because of a person that I brought into our lives and I thought we were past that situation. Me and my wife are supposed to be jet setting somewhere, not me sitting in a waiting room while they take bullets out her body.

It feels like somebody snatched my heart out my body and ripped it into pieces.

We haven't even been able to enjoy being married before I we gotta deal with some bullshit!

Maybe if I never would've went over there we wouldn't be here. I'm always doing stupid shit.

My kids can't grow up with out their mother.

My kids saw their own mother be shot. My babies probably traumatized.

She a fighter, I know she'll get through this.

This is just another test. It's just another obstacle to make us stronger like she said.

We gone be good.

The door to the waiting room opened and Reign rushed in with Aden close behind. They both climbed in my lap. Reign laid her head on my shoulder.

Our parents walked in.

"Where's mommy?" Aden asked.

"The doctors are fixing her."

"Is she going to die?" Reign asked.

"No Reign."

"I don't want mommy to die." She started crying really hard on my chest.

I took a deep breath and laid my head back. The tears formed in my eyes. I blinked them away then lifted my head up. I looked at her mom and she just looked out of it. Her dad just paced the floor.

"Where Royalty?" I asked.

"Nia came and got her." My mom said.

"Chris I need to know why they shot my daughter. Can you please tell me why?!" Her mom pleaded.

"It was over a girl name Crystal."

"I thought that shit was over Chris?" Her dad asked.

"I did too. It's been so long since all that happened. The dude at the door came to me telling me how she gotta die because she killed her."

"SHE KILLED SOMEBODY?!" Li yelled. "Why? Is this the girl that hit her with the metal bar."

I nodded.

"My god! Does Sabrina not know what the fuck karma means?! She should've known this would bite her in the ass! How could she be so damn stupid." She said.

I wanted to go off but that's her mom and she in her feelings. But she tripping for real.

"Li you need to fucking think before you speak! My daughter did not deserve to be shot on her god damn wedding day! The girl who hit her deserved to be killed." Her dad said.

"DAVE YOU DONT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! She should've pressed charges, the girl would've been in jail. I'm sure you gave her this idea! You turned our daughter into you! Killing people like she's some thug!"

"As long as my blood is running through her veins she will never bow out like she weak! That bitch deserved that bullet in her head and I told Bri how to get rid of the body. My baby is fighting for her life right now and let me tell you this Li. Let my daughter lose her life, it's gone be some dead motherfuckas around this bitch." Dave stormed out the room.

"Honestly Li, this ain't his fault. If it wasn't for me Crystal would've never been around. I tried to move on from your daughter and I met her. So don't get mad at Dave. Be mad at me. I don't do nothing put your daughter in a bunch of fucked up situations. This is all on me."

"Chris I just don't wanna have to bury my only child! She's all I have. Every time I tried to have another baby it fell through. She was my miracle baby. She is my everything and if she dies I'll have nothing to live for." Li said while crying. My mom got up and hugged her.

I'll just held my babies tighter.

Later on.

"Chris, wake up." A voice said in my ear.

I blinked a few times then looked over to my right.

"Sabrina?!"

She smiled.

"Oh my gosh baby you're okay."

"I'm still in surgery. Well my body is, I decided to come see you in your dreams."

"So you're dead."

"I haven't crossed over yet so no."

"Sabrina I need you to be strong this time and pull through. I need you."

"Well baby I don't really have the say so on if I make it through this or not but if I don't I just want you to know that you'll be okay."

"I won't Sabrina."

"You will, remember you have 4 other kids to live for. If I'm gone and you're not okay then who's gonna look after them? You gotta teach our babies how to be strong."

"I can't do this without you." Tears rolled down my face and she wiped them away.

"Even if I won't be there physically, I'll be in your heart always. We've been in each other lives for 18 years. I think we had a good run."

"I don't want it to be over."

"Me either but like I said it's not up to me."

"This is not fair."

"I love you husband."

"I love you too wife."

She smiled.

"I have to go. See you in my room." She kissed my cheek then disappeared.

I jumped out of my sleep and looked around. Everybody was just minding their own business. I rubbed my cheek and it had lipstick on it.

The waiting room door opened and a doctor walked in. I quickly jumped up.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She was hit in her lung with one bullet the other bullet went inside of her but stopped. We were able to get both out. She lost a lot of blood. She slipped in and out of cardiac arrest so she's really fighting to stick around. She can't breath on her own at all so she's on a respirator and she is in an induced coma." The doctor said.

"So what's her chances of making it?" Her mom asked.

"I'll just say they're not high. You guys might wanna start making plans."

That's the last thing I wanted to hear. I went and sat back down and put my head in my hands.

"Don't give up on her completely, I've seen some miracles happen. Sabrina's a fighter, she's not ready to leave you guys just yet so don't count her out." He said. "They're setting her up in her room. A nurse will come get you guys when they're ready for you

I looked up at him and nodded.

I need for Sabrina to be another miracle.