59.

Another chapter for you guys since I didn't post yesterday! Enjoy....

Chris.

I sat in a private waiting room ready to lose my mind. The doctors haven't told me nothing, they just got me sitting here!

I don't know who did this! I gotta find out and whoever did it gotta die!

Man if it was Zach I'm killing that pussy ass bitch with my bare hands!

The door to the waiting room opened. I thought it was the doctor but it was our parents with the kids. I grabbed Aden and pulled Reign over to me.

"How is she? Where is she?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know, I've been sitting here for hours waiting for somebody to come talk to me. I don't know if they was waiting on y'all to get here but they not telling me nothing."

"Ima go check." Her dad said then left out.

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"I don't know. I just walked in and found her. She called me about an hour before and asked me to come over."

"Do you think that boyfriend of hers did this? Where is he anyway?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know ma but I can't see his face right now."

"This is all crazy! Who would hurt my baby and why?!"

"I don't know." I just leaned back. "I should've left out sooner, this never would've happened."

My eyes started burning.

"Don't blame yourself Chris. This isn't your fault." Her mom said.

I just held my kids closer.

I gotta find out who did this?

Later On.

The door opened again and it was Sabrina's dad and the doctor.

"Hello everybody." The doctor said.

"How is she?" Li asked.

"She has a fractured skull, small concussion, she had a little internal bleeding but we stopped it. From the X-ray we did, it looked like someone hit her with a small metal bar. She also has bruises on her arms."

"So she was beat." I said.

"That's what I thought but these bruises are at least a day old."

I clinched my jaw.

"Will her being hit and having this fracture result to anything?" My mom asked.

"Yes. I think she won't remember a few things. This wasn't a light hit. We checked her fingers for DNA to see if she got into an altercation but there wasn't anything."

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Yes, just give me 5 more minutes to finish setting up everything and I'll come get you."

"Thanks Doc." Her dad said.

He left out.

"When he said she was going to forget a few things, I wonder I much." I said.

"She's going to be fine don't worry." Her dad said.

I gave my mom the baby and just started pacing the floor. I was just so nervous right now. Who hates her that much that they gotta hit her with a fucking pole.

The door opened again and when I saw who it was all I saw red.

"THE FUCK IS YOU DOING HERE?!" I pushed that nigga into a corner.