46.

Chris

I sat on the stairs that led to the stage just holding her shoes in my hand.

Once she ran out her entire family tried to attack Ammika. It got crazy.

The police had to be called.

I felt like the worst person on earth right now.

This has to be the biggest smack in her face and I know that there's nothing I can do or say to fix it.

She really hates me now.

And on top of all of that, she's pregnant! How are we going to make this work?!

How?!

"I have never been so disappointed in you and you've done some stupid shit in your life."

I looked up at my momma standing in front of me.

"Ma I really don't wanna hear this shit right now."

"Were you drunk? Or really high when this happened? Please tell me one of those two were apart of you still seeing her."

"I was completely sober."

"I really wanna smack you Chris but I think what just happened is payment enough. Sabrina is so hurt and humiliated."

"I know. I know."

"Why marry her if you had feelings for this Ammika girl?"

"Because Sabrina is the love of my life!! I'm just stupid."

"I'm not gonna disagree with that."

"I need to talk to her. I just wanna apologize."

"No you need to give her some space. I've never seen her so pissed."

I rubbed my forehead. I've been fighting tears since this shit popped off.

"I can't believe this happened. What am I going to do?"

"Chris it's time for you to man up. Stop playing games with these women."

"She'll never forgive me for this! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID MAN!"

I got up and walked out of where the wedding was being held. I signaled for my bodyguards

I really don't know what to do right now.

I was getting ready to walk out the building when I saw all of her bridesmaids and her mom by a door.

I stopped.

"I don't think you should go over there man." One of my bodyguards tried to make me keep walking but I snatched away.

"Man if you don't let fucking go! She pregnant I just wanna make sure she good."

I walked over to them. Her mom pushed threw them

"No don't you dare come over here! This is all of your fault. You humiliated my daughter. All she ever did was love you and this is the thanks she gets." Next thing I know she went from speaking English to Chinese.