37.

Bri.

I laid in bed watching tv. Today was my lazy day. I've been running around getting this wedding together, working on my line, taking care of Reign, I felt like I was about to explode.

My mom has Reign, Chris started the European leg of his One Hell of a Nite tour, I had nothing scheduled to do today and I was honestly happy.

But all of that was coming to an end.

I picked up my phone to scroll through social media. I decided to post a snap.

"When you finally get a free day! I forgot what this felt like."

I saved the video and put it up on Instagram.

As soon as it posted my comments blew up!

I decided to read some of them. The bitter bitches always make me laugh. Then I realized most of them were telling me to check Nia's page.

So I decided to make another snap

"Did I miss something????👀👀👀👀."

I posted that on Instagram and then I started getting tagged in posts on blogs and people telling me to check that bitch.

Nia and Chris were recently back in court because Nia old face ass wants Chris to have a nanny while Royalty is with him and she's still shooting for this 16k in child support. In her argument she tries to compare the way Reign lives to the way Royalty lives. Nia can't compare our lives. 1. I'm Chris's fiancé he has Reign more than Royalty. 2. Unlike her leeching ass I WORK! Something she doesn't want to do, she wants Chris to take care of her and her entire family. Yes Chris does things but when I'm going to buy something for my daughter the money comes from my bank account not Chris's.

So the media headlines are saying it was a big win for Chris and I'm guessing that pissed her off and the fact that she's still stuck with this 2500 dollars a month.

Mother to Mother you DO NOT need 16k a month to take care of a child. Ain't nobody stupid! She probably trying to go see Dr. Miami to get that weird ass shape fixed.

I tried to tolerate Nia but she's just ugh!

Why did he get her pregnant?! So many other chicks but this is who he nuts in! He should've got Karrueche's ass pregnant.

As badly as I want to comment and go off I'm trying not to. This is between him and her.

But I will be on stand by just in case.

I decided to call and check on Chris. I know he wants to spazz out but he should keep quiet.

I face timed him.

It rung a few times then he picked up.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hey, you good?"

"Man I'm not worried about Nia dumb ass. She mad because she can get no more money out of me. Wanna call me a drug addict and bring my momma in this shit."

"What was the point of getting a gag order if she's still running her mouth."

"I don't know baby."

"Don't let her get to you." I said.

"I'm really not. I'm chilling, I got a show tonight. She not blowing my high."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too baby, I can't wait to get home."

"We have 3 houses to look at when you get home."