67.

The comments slowly dying down 😔 I thought you guys loved me. I know this chapters ain't hype lol but trust me there is more drama coming!

Chris.

The whole plane ride she stayed to herself. I hate that things are starting off like this. I thought being honest with her would help things but it ain't.

I thought telling the truth was always the best thing to do!

Eventually she fell asleep on my lap. I just let her get some rest.

So I haven't just been busy with music while I was away. I've been setting up this surprise for her. I got so much planned man. I know by the end of the week she gone so fucking happy.

I just can't wait to see her face when she sees everything.

I just looked down at her beautiful face. I pulled her hair back and kissed her cheek over and over.

I laid back and eventually I dozed off. I was knocked out until I heard the pilot telling us to get ready to land.

"Baby wake up, we about to land." I tapped her thighs. I watched her eyes open and she looked around then sat up.

"Man I'm tired. I hope we going straight to a fucking bed." She said.

"Nope."

"Awww man."

"You'll get a chance to rest."

She just sat back.

We landed and climbed off the plane once it landed. Another attendant waited for me with my keys to my Lamborghini. I went and opened Sabrina's door helped her get in then I went and climbed in.

"Where are we going since I can't sleep? It's 8 in the morning here." She said.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

I hope she don't complain the whole damn day. I don't wanna hear that.

We had to deal with another ride of silence. I guess she still got her attitude about this baby shit. Honestly she just gone have to get over it. I don't want another kid.

It took a minute for us to get to Tappahannock from the airport so she ended up going back to sleep. Maybe I should've told her I'll think about it cause not having nobody talk to right now is killing me.

I was happy as hell once we pulled up to our first destination.

"Sabrina wake up."

Her head popped up. She looked out the window then back at me.

"Our old middle school?" She asked.

"Come on let's go in."

She smiled.

"Oh here, chew this gum cause I know yo breath stank." I said while passing her a piece.

She punched my arm.

"OUCH! I'm just tryna help you!" I yelled.