50.

Chris.

I was on my way to grab some stuff for my son. I've been shopping like crazy today

I'm so fucking excited man!

As soon as Sabrina left my house last night, she blocked my number again and went back to hating me. Maybe I should've just fucked her.

Naw...

Ammika has be blowing my fucking phone up today. I've been ignoring her all day. She just won't leave me alone.

I got tired of the phone ringing non stop so I answered. The phone connected with my Bluetooth

"What man?" I said.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?! This is important."'

"I'm busy, what you want?"

"I got a dm from your baby momma telling me to meet her at providence tonight at 7 and if I don't show up she'll come find me."

"What?! That's probably a fake page."

"No that's really her."

I shook my head.

"Why does she wanna meet with me?" She asked

"Ammika you know why, but you brought this on yourself. If you'd just leave me the hell alone like I told you to this wouldn't be happening. You tried to prove a point. You embarrassed her and now she's gonna make you pay for it."

"Whatever she's planning she won't get away with it."

"She can get away with anything. Her dad is one of the best lawyers. Maybe you just need to go back to Germany."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not scared of her. You need to do something about this. Make her leave me alone."

"That's a grown ass woman, I can't make her do anything."

"Fine, I'll handle it then."

"Don't go to that restaurant Ammika."

"She can't even fight if that's what she's trying to do, so why not?"

"You know what I'll go talk to her. Don't go to that restaurant."

"Okay."

"Bye."

I hung up.

I told Sabrina's crazy ass to leave her alone. I can't have her out here fighting.

I gotta figure out a way to have Sabrina call off this dinner.

I made a quick u-turn and headed to my house. I guess I gotta ready for a dinner date with my ex.

Bri.

I was at Chynas house trying to beg a 9 month pregnant woman to cook for me. She could barely move but I'm trying to be greedy. I know everybody had seen a video of Chyna cooking and it's as good as it looks.

"Just make me a grilled chicken salad and I'll be happy."

"I'm not making a thing, you go make it! Shit make both of us one." She said.

"You better be lucky I love you." We got up and wobbled into the kitchen

"So you didn't finish telling me about yesterday."

"I went over there to have sex, found out he's still messing around with Ammika, told him we're having a boy, I left then I sent Ammika a DM telling her to meet me at providence tonight."