34.

Chris.

Two Weeks Later.

I fucked up.

I fucked up big time. I'm not a person who knows how to handle being jealous. I'm so territorial so when I see somebody trying to come at what's mine I get defensive and ignorant so I'm saying shit I don't mean.

That whole night I said and did a bunch of dumb shit.

Now I'm sitting here feeling terrible because it ain't shit that I can do to get her back or at least get her to talk to me. And on top of that I gotta worry about this Zach nigga!

They went out a couple days after the incident at the club and the blogs and shit still talking about it.

I've sent flowers, purses, diamonds, clothes, shoes, long ass text messages. She ain't giving me the time of day. I'm not used to this. I don't like it.

What the fuck am I gone do if she really leaves me alone for good?

How am I supposed to be ok with that?

She's always been there for me! ALWAYS! I'm so stupid man.

Today my birthday and the only thing I wish is for her to at least say something to me. I go to Vegas tomorrow for fight night and my party at Drais. I wanted her to be there with me.

I just had to fuck up.

It's my fucking birthday and you know what I'm doing?! Lurking her fucking snapchat behind a fake page.

I gotta move on with my fucking life.

I'm feeling like a stalker..... 

Girl you know I'm crazy.....

Anyway.

I clicked her name to watch her snap. She using that stupid dog filter with HIM!

She want my heart to be broke on my birthday! Can you believe this shit.

"I love this filter I don't care what nobody say." She said.

She looked adorable I can't lie. 

The next one came on.

"Zaaaaaaaach! Can I call you Zach attack."

"You can call me whatever you like baby." He said.

"HA! This nigga so fucking corny!" I said.

The next video came on. Is this all they do? Be on fucking snap chat all day.

"My Zach Attack is leaving tomorrow...I'm sad."

"She frontin she gone be in Minnesota next week."

Taking trips to see this nigga already.

They've only known each other for 2 damn seconds and they wanna act like they so into each other. This shit is crazy.

As soon as I closed out snapchat her name popped up at the top of my screen.

Sabrina - Can you watch Reign next weekend?
Chris - Yeah...where you going?
Sabrina - Out of town
Chris - Okay
Sabrina - Thanks
Chris - No need to thank me, I'm her father it's my job.
Sabrina - 👌🏻