32.

Bri.

I am soooooo bored!

I've been in this bed all day today. Yesterday were my meetings with the vendors and those went really well. They loved my ideas and a few people thought that I should raise my prices. I'm just ready to get this line out to all my healthcare people!

Since all my meetings were crammed in one day, I had nothing else to do. I didn't feel like going shopping which is crazy and I didn't want to go eat alone.

Maybe I'll cook. I don't know.

Since I had nothing else to do I decided to put up a video on Instagram.

"I'm home siiiiiick! In New York with nothing to do and on top of that I'm lonely. I miss my Reign and I miss her dad, both of my babies!" I spoke into the camera

I know people are going to go crazy because of that but it's true I miss those to busy bodies.

After posting that I realized I barely heard from them. I know it's a time difference but they should be up by now.

I face timed Chris.

Watched the phone ring but it never connected.

Where the hell is this fool?!

Since he didn't answer that I called him.

Again no answer!

Sabrina - Christopher!!!!!!!!

While I waited on him to text back I called his mom.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Hello."

"Hey ma."

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm good, how's New York coming along."

"Okay I guess....I'm just lonely and bored right now."

"Awww."

"I was trying to call Chris but he didn't answer."

"That's because him and Reign are on the couch snoring. She had him up all night."

Aww my babies.

"Omg lol...I wanted to see them I miss them."

"I can wake him up."

"No that's okay, let them rest. When he finally wakes up can you have him to call me?"

"I sure will."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Love you, bye."

"Love you too, talk to you later."

I hung up then went into the kitchen and looked to see what I could cook.

I always have to stay somewhere with a full kitchen but it's nothing that I love more than a home cooked meal.

I was craving spaghetti so I guess that's what I'll do.

I needed some music while I cooked so I went and grabbed my phone.

My favorite CD right now is Twenty88!!!!! Big Sean and Jhene gave me so much life. Their collabs are always hot.

I hooked my phone up to the speaker then cut on my favorite song on the album.

"I been working all night and I need to hear you say my name where you at? On the way. How far? On the way. Pussy poppers on the way. How far we take it? All the waaaaay, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah."