57.

You guys could get a million and 1 updates from me in one day if I actually had time to do that!! I LOOOOOVE the comments 🤗 A few people have almost made me get ratchet lol but the more you guys interact the more excited to post so keep it coming!! 😁

Bri.

Two Days Before the Party

I sat at dinner with Zach very annoyed. Chris had text me earlier about him being in LA all this time and when he confronted him about it he claimed he was about to surprise me and on top of that Chris's new girlfriend is his fucking ex!

This all is so crazy!

Let's forget about the fact that I'm still having sex with Chris, let's focus on the fact that this motherfucka Zach has way too many secrets and is a liar.

I know you're thinking well you're a liar and have a secret but we're not focused on me right now the issue is Zach! OKAY?!

I sat at the table picking at my plate.

He thinks I'm clueless to all of this mess but nope...I know everything.

"Baby, why you not eating?" He asked.

"Not really hungry."

"Well why you ain't say nothing we could've stayed at your house."

"You offered so I said yes."

"But if this ain't what you wanted to do you could've told me. It's your birthday, I wanna do whatever to make you happy."

"Okay. Well you know since we're here we might as well talk. I feel like this relationship lacks communication."

"Okay let's talk then."

"You know so much about my love life, I feel like I don't anything about yours."

"What you wanna know?"

"What kind of girls have you dated? Who catches your eye?" I asked.

"All kind of girls I don't really discriminate. It ain't all about looks it's more so about personality and what you bring to the table."

"So a girl can be unattractive but have an amazing personality and you'll date her?"

"Well..."

"Exactly!"

"Ok so looks are a factor."

"A little bit. I mean I think looks are a factor with you. The only type of nigga that you like gotta be light skin and tall."

"First of all my fiancé before Chris, melanin was POPPIN hunty!" I snapped my fingers. "But we're not talking about you. So what about girls that like art and shit do you like those type of girls?"

"I guess."

"So an artsy college girl, that has big hair and big boobs and freckles, would she catch your attention?"

He laughed. "That's real specific but maybe."

"What about a bitch name Crystal? Would she catch your eye."

He looked at me.

"You don't think it was important to tell me that you dated her?" I asked.