19.5

Chris.

After dinner we headed to our room that I got us. Dinner was so amazing.

I swear Sabrina kept a smile on her face the whole time.

She couldn't stop messing with her ring and it just made me happier.

Now it was time for some good ol' love making! I've held off for too long!

The minute I touch some pussy I might bust.

We walked into our room.

"This has been the best night ever baby." She said.

"Nothing but the best for you." I kissed her.

"How about I give you, your present and then I give you a nice massage and then you can fuck me where ever and however you like?"

"Damn! I like how that sound."

"I'm gonna go change. Sit on the couch."

"Alright, hurry that ass up." I smacked her ass and she walked away.

I went and sat on the couch and started scrolling through my phone, looking at the pictures we took.

I started feeling hungry again so I got up and went and grabbed some fruit.

When I closed the refrigerator door she was standing there with some lingerie on. With a long silk robe.

"Red looks so good on you."

"Thanks." She grabbed my hand and took me back to the couch.

She sat next to me and handed me the box in her hand.

"Here's your gift."

I opened the box and when I saw her picture......

"God damn! You look good babe."

"Thanks, look through it. I think it's something in there you might like."

"So this is where my damn jewelry went! I was gone call the police."

I started looking through the book. She looked so good! I couldn't believe she did a nude shoot.

"You weren't nervous about being naked around just anybody?"

"I was but Chyna was there so it was okay."

"I love these."

"Here comes my favorite part."

I flipped the page and it was a picture of a sonogram. It was stretched across two pages.

I turned the page.

"Baby you look pregnant as hell on this picture."

I started going through the rest of the pictures.

"Sabrina, are you trying to tell me you pregnant???!!!" My eyes were damn near out my head

She laughed and stood up and took off her robe.

"There's a reason why I've been keeping my distance and I steal your clothes and why I'm so tired and seafood makes me throw up." She shaped her belly. "I'm 5 months pregnant."

"Are you fucking serious?! I can't believe you was able to hide it for so long?" I pulled her to me and started kissing her stomach. It was so noticeable! "This is the best gift ever."

I rubbed and kissed her stomach.

"Now we just have to find out what we're having."

"Come here baby." I pulled her on my lap. "Man I don't think you understand how much I really love you!" I kissed her.