14.

Bri.

4 months later.

I should've known dating Chris Brown would kind of hinder my career.

Being at work used to be my place of peace but now every time I turn around somebody is in my face about Chris.

I failed 2 out of the 5 classes that I had to take so right now it's looking like that position is going to go to someone else.

Maybe it should.

I've honestly lost my love for nursing. I don't know what happened but lately I've been wanting to be the boss of something. I don't know what but I'm trying to find something behind the scenes.

My boss noticed that I was distracted so she decided to make me take a leave of absence until I get everything sorted out.

Chris isn't the only one to blame though for my distractions, my parents are too. They're still at my house so I've been with Chris. It's cool being under him a lot but I like having my own space at times.

They've been putting the pressure on me to find them a house but everything I pick is not their style or not their taste or too expensive. I can't deal anymore,

The only time I find peace is when I'm playing with my Ro!

I love this little girl like I birthed her. She's really making me want to have my own but that can wait.

I'll just spoil her until Chris and I have our first.

She was running around her room being silly. She is Chris reincarnated!!! She sings and dances like him, she's so silly and I swear she's him with long black curly hair.

I just hate how he dresses her!!! He acts like it'll be a crime to dress her girly!

Maybe I do have to hurry up and give him a son.

"You're going to be dizzy silly girl." I laughed at her while she twirled around the room.

She stopped and started rocking back and forth trying to catch her balance then she fell on her butt.

"Uh oh!"

"Uh oh!" She said copying me.

I crawled over to her and stood her up.

"I told you, you were gonna be dizzy!"

Chris walked into the room.

"Here's my two favorite girls." He kissed her then kissed me.

"Hey baby." I said.

He picked up Royalty and started tickling her.

"What have you guys been doing all day?"

"Nothing, just playing. Nia called and said she's coming to get her for a few hours tomorrow she has a doctors appointment."

"Okay."

Nia and I finally got the chance to know each other. The first day I met her I thought I was going to have to drop kick that bitch but she's actually okay. We aren't bffs, I'll say that we're cordial. I mean we have to be for Royalty.

"I think I'm going to my house tonight." I said.

"What? Why?" He asked,

"I feel like I just moved in on you. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Baby I don't care. You don't have to leave."