10.

Bri.

2 months later

So I ended up going to Paris with just Chyna.

I realized cutting Chris off was a good choice once he started another argument with Karrueche on Instagram or he's constantly picking fights with anybody that compliments her. He wants her attention, he wants to be with her.

I know feelings don't fade over night.

But him trying to pretend that he was over her was the issue.

Sometimes I wish I didn't show my feelings for him because of shit like this.

It caused me to lose out on my bestfriend.

I'm not used to us being mad at each other. We've never went this long without talking.

But this is what I have to deal with now since feelings are involved

I was work doing my last rounds before I got off for the weekend. I finally moved into my house and I had to keep my mortgage paid so I've been working 12 hours shifts all week.

I couldn't wait to buy me a nice ass gift on pay day!

"Okay I'm done with my rounds" I said while sitting at my desk.

"Lucky you!" One of my co-workers Tasha said.

"You already know this charting is going to take another hour"

"But after that you get to leave for the entire weekend" she said.

"Knowing me, I might come in Sunday"

"Good cause I'm always bored when you're not here"

"Awww Tash!"

"For real you know most of these older nurses are stuck up!"

They really are. And they think they know so much more than me.

"So Tasha did I tell you that I've been thinking about applying to the nurse practitioner job"

"Omg Bri YAAAAS! That would be amazing! Did you talk to Dr. Masowski?"

Dr. Masowski is over all of the nurses in this hospital. She's like a second mom to me. She's half Asian like me but she married a white guy.

She's the reason why I got my 2 Masters

"No I haven't talked to her. I have to get back on her good side. You know she's been letting me take all this time off and I was slacking. I gotta prove to her I want it"

"I think you'd be so perfect for that job and make sure you take over our floor"

"Oh I most definitely will or I'll be in the maternity ward."

"Well then I'm transferring...make sure you talk to her Bri. You're an amazing nurse"

"Thanks Tash, well my time here has come to an end. I'll do these charts when I get home guess."

"Girl don't worry about those charts! Get some rest."

"Oh I most definitely will." I grabbed all of my stuff. "Okay I'll see you all Monday, or Sunday"

"Bye sweetie" Tasha said as I walked off the floor.

I was so happy to be out of there. But now I have to find something to do for the rest of the night.

Just as that thought ran across my mind my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out my pocket and it was Chyna.