83.

ENews!

Do you believe in second chances? Close friends and family of Chris Brown and his fiancé Sabrina gather in Virginia Beach for the couples second walk down the the aisle. The couple was supposed to wed a while back but due to an interruption, the wedding was called off. Brown and his fiancé have been best friends since the age of 12 and have been dating for 4 years. They share 3 children together. Everyone over at E would like to wish the happy couple the best of luck on their big day.

Entertainment Tonight

Chris Brown and his fiancé Sabrina Nguyen are giving marriage another try. Sources say that the couple are holding a private ceremony in Virginia Beach today. The couple was to originally wed 2 years ago but rumor has it that someone that Brown was romantically involved with interrupted the wedding. Brown's fiancé recently did an interview stating that only their closest friends are invited to the ceremony and they will have their reception back in LA after Brown's court date for recent allegations. We wish those two the best of luck.

Wendy Williams

"So Chris Brown and his fiancé/best friend are prepping for their wedding in Virginia Beach today. Chris and Sabrina are both from Virginia, Sabrina was born in Richmond and moved to Tappahannock. Sources are reporting that Chris's friends and Sabrina's friends have been flying in all day. Sabrina mentioned in an interview recently that not too many people were invited this time. I feel you girl. At their first wedding over 300 people were there and at this one she said 75 was the limit. Their first wedding from what I heard was interrupted by Ammika Harris, the one that looked like Karrueche. I knew what happened but I didn't know who was the person that did it. I really hope things go well this time. I really like her with him.....I know she has very tight security this time. The reception is going to be back in LA after Chris's court day for the incident with that chick who lied about having a gun being pointed at her. I honestly hope that Chris sues her. (The crowd cheered). People see him as an easy target because of his past but it always backfires on them. But anyway good luck to the happy couple."

Chris.

11:47am

"Aye nigga wake up!" Sinko hit my arm.

I jumped and sat up.

"Don't touch me nigga." I said.

"He tryna help you! You dozing off while getting a hair cut and shit." Keeis said.

"I'm tired as fuck bro." I rubbed my face.

"How? You went to bed before all of us." Mijo said. 

"Sabrina must've snuck in his room." Tyga added.

"I wish but naw." I said.

"Why the fuck you tired then?" Hoody asked.

I just looked at them. I don't know if I should tell these niggas anything. They might give me the wrong advice and make shit worse than what it is.

"You gone tell us or what?" Sinko asked.

"Sabrina's cousin snuck into my room last night."

"Lauren?!" Michael asked.

"Yeah man."

"Bro tell me you didn't. Yo girl crazy as hell, tell me you ain't that stupid." Hoody said.