Chapter 9 - Visitors

CHAPTER NINE:

The early shards of light seeping between the curtains slowly touched the interior of the lovers' cocoon. The alpha's hand holding his head, he was lying on his side as he lovingly caressed his mate's after glow. He drank her in, basked in her radiant beauty. Queran had gifted him with her innocence, so willingly and so passionately. It was nothing compared to what he had experienced with any other woman who has gone before. He couldn't stop himself from touching her. She was on her back, her arms raised on each side of her head; her face to him. She looked like a perfect offering. The red and orange hues of dawn cast her sinuous form in perfection. Her breast slightly raised and peeking from the duvet. With the back of his hand, he stroked her chin, sliding slowly down her neck back to her cheek. His thumb grazed her bow shaped lips, all swollen from kissing and constant biting. He found it so erotic whenever he bites her lower lip it felt like flicking a switch and a burst of energy envelopes them, binding them as one. Poor baby was tired after 2 rounds of passionate love making. She was not ready for anything intense. All these were all very new to her and he fucking loved the fact that she was intact and untainted, made just for him. Teasingly, he gripped the edge of the duvet that was partially covering her nakedness and slid it down revealing the perfectly shaped breast; he was now salivating on the memory; the feel of her hardened and very pink nipples in his mouth. He reined in his desire, but just the sight of her was enough to make him come undone. He settled into feasting his eyes as he continued to lower the duvet revealing her supple curves, the lips of her mound begging to be tongued. Queran let out a deep sigh, followed by a moan, then she raised her leg and scissored it with the other. So fucking sexy, and all mine. Queran turned the other way tucking her hand under her cheek. Keegan spooned her and gently bit on her shoulder. Queran moaned again and he was losing control-again. "Good morning, baby!" Keegan whispered nipping her ear. "I love waking up to you. I'm enjoying the view immensely." He was getting hard again with the feel of her derriere flushed against his erection. He kept planting slow drugging kisses on her nape and shoulder blades.

"Good morning B." Queran croaked. "How long have you been awake?" She clutched his arm close to her heart but Keegan cupped her breast instead. "B, time out. I need to pee, hang on." Queran got off the bed in shaky legs. Keegan gasped at the sight of the blood stained white sheets. He quickly followed her in the bathroom. As he waited for her to finish in the toilet, he turned the faucet and filled the tub with warm water and poured some lavender scented soap. When he heard the sound of the flush he got up and grabbed a towel and waited for her to come out. When she did, Queran slowly lifted her face and saw the concern etched in Keegan's face. "What's wrong B?"

Keegan half smiled and reached out for her and slowly trapped her in an embrace then kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry I hurt you baby. Are you alright?" He let her go slightly and tilted her chin.

"I may be new to it B, but I know it was expected. I know you tried to be gentle so thank you for that. But I am fine, really." Keegan sighed and hugged her again. "I would never hurt you intentionally, you know that right?" Queran could only shake her head as it rested on his bare chest.

"You smell so good, B. You almost smell like - me?"

"Yeah, your scent is all over me, just as my scent is all over you. Bath?" Keegan inquired, earning him an enthusiastic nod from his beloved.

They both went in but as Queran slowly sunk into the water, she hissed. Keegan was right behind her and brought her near his chest. He soothed her with tender words to her ears. The i'm sorrys were endless and the I love you's were like a balm to the now fading hint of pain in her intimate parts. She sighed, closed her eyes and laid her head on top of his shoulder. She was feeling sore but contented and --- complete, almost. She raised her ring bedecked hand and admired the rock he gifted her.