Chapter 33 - Second Chances

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: 

“Will you stop squirming, Queran.”  Keegan whispered with pursed lips against her ear then biting the soft spot that he discovered gets her all excited.

“Behave!  Your tent is poking on my ass and its turning me on.”  Queran admonished through the mind link.  “Haven’t you had enough orgasms already?”

“Oh baby, you know the answer to that.  I can never have my fill of you.  I would always want you.  Now, unless you want me to take you again right here in front of Dan and your mom you’d better stop giggling and squirming that pretty ass  or you’ll blow my cover and I’ll come in my pants.  So Stop!”

This was an order she couldn’t follow at the moment.  It felt good to laugh freely knowing there is no more danger looming over their heads.  When they both came through the doors silently, they caught on the sweet exchange between her mom and Dan.  She knew there was something there before and she could never be happier for her mom that she has found somebody to love – her second chance mate.  Of course, her mom would always love her papa but since she is still looking good at age 45, she hasn’t aged much.  She was a petite woman with raven colored hair and hazel brown eyes like her own.  Dan, having werewolf genes doesn’t even look old in his late 40’s.  They looked so good together and obviously in love.

“You are doing it again!”  Keegan broke into her thoughts.

“Doing what?  I didn’t do anything.”  She said innocently.

“You’re moaning again and it’s one of my favorite sounds coming from you.”

“You’re a sour puss. I’m just happy my mom is happy and in love. Aren’t you happy for them?”

“Of course I am.  But I have plans for Dan so you’d better play along.”

Queran kissed him soundly on the lips then biting his lip. 

It was Keegan’s turn to moan but she pulled away abruptly leaving him with a raging boner down his pants. 

“Queran, come back here!  You’re so going to pay for that later.”  Keegan whisper-shouted.

“Oh yeah? So what are you gonna do about it? Hmm?”

“I have my ways.  I think I have a mind to turn you over my knee and spank you.”

Queran gasped in mock surprise and winked at him. He cursed under his breath.  His little minx of a mate laughed at him and swayed her hips playfully at him as he followed suit and once again enchanted by another one of his favorite sounds coming from her.  This was going to be pure torture at dinner when all he wants right now is to have her wrapped up and cozy in their bed.  Better get this thing done sooner so he can get Queran home for more alone time.

“So what is this about Dan?  Is everything alright?”  Keegan asked as he caught on to Queran and held her close to his chest.  Gawd, he couldn’t stop touching her.  She just feels so soft and fit perfectly in his arms like she was made especially for him.  He rested his hand above her tummy with his thumb gently rubbing circles on them.

Dan seemed to lose all sense of capacity to blurt out a single word.  His mouth was like a fish out of water, he just stood there blinking his eyes repeatedly while beads of sweat started forming at the back of his neck.  Meg was looking at him with an amused expression on her face and decided to break the awkward moment.  She knew Keegan was going to play Dan through her telepathy. Poor Dan.