Chapter 11 -Meet the Folks

A/N:  This is another bridge chapter.  It is still the weekend so please don't be disappointed.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: 

“Babe, are you almost ready?“ 

Keegan asked as he was seated on their bed tying his shoelace.  They were expected at dinner at his parent’s house being this was going to be the first time they were going to meet Queran.  Sure they saw her at the hospital while she was in a coma but this was an official meeting.  He smiled at the thought that they were going to sit as a family with Queran’s mom in attendance.  But what excited him the most was that in a few nights, 5 to be exact, he and Queran will be bound as one.  The ‘Nuptíís’ will be one happy occasion to be celebrated with the pack.  They will officially begin their lives as the alpha couple and he will claim her fully and irrevocably.  Ecstatic is an understatement, he felt humbled; humbled by the gift that was given him.  There is no doubt in his mind that Queran is everything pure, ethereally beautiful, passionate and selfless.  The superlatives were endless and he was the lucky one.  By the end of the ceremony, they will shift into their wolves and share their first run, he will claim her fully by taking her in the most primal way, sow his seed in her womb, where the life of a pup will take hold, a new life conceived in pure love and blessed by the goddess.  An alpha is unrivalled with his Luna by his side.  She will be treated like his equal and not just an accessory.  She was perfect in his books.

Tiny footsteps broke into his thoughts as he caught sight of the daintiest feet, ankles covered by the hem of a willowy and casual maxi dress in teal. The deep v at her chest hinted on a full breast that he loves to touch, squeeze and kiss.  He shifted in his seat to hide his overexcited loins and focus on her face.  She was truly breathtaking.  His Queran was not a fan of artificiality.  Her eyes were lustrous and expressive with just eyeliner and possibly mascara that brought her lashes come to life.  Her lips were kiss-swollen like always because he couldn’t get enough of kissing her.  She sported a deep blush from his ogling and everything about her was just au naturel.  He was transfixed in his spot and was left speechless.  Queran walked towards him and tipped his chin to close his gaping mouth.  “B, it’s impolite to stare with your mouth wide open.”  Then she kissed him.  Before Keegan could bite her lower lip, she drew her face back and turned, showing off her bare back to get her ballet flats.  She heard a sexy groan from behind her and before she can reach to open the shoe closet, she was already pinned against the door, her thigh raised to encircle his waist.  “B, you move way too fast.  We better get going or we’ll be late for dinner. Hmm.”  She was nipping at his lower lip.

“You’re a tease, do you know that?  I think I want to skip dinner and feast on you instead.  Oh, baby I think I just want to stay cuddled with you in my arms and just make sweet love with you.  What do you say to that?”  Keegan asked as he was trailing kisses down her neck to her cleavage.  He inhaled her scent; that was his own brand of aphrodisiac.  Queran closed her eyes as she fought the urge to submit to his desires.  “Goddess, I want to lose myself inside you.  Feel your warmth sheathing my cock.  I’ll never get tired of making you come undone for me.  Claim your every orgasm as I come with you and in you.  Baby, know that I love you.  I love everything about you and I will make it my life’s mission to make you happy.”  He crashed his lips into her showing her just how much and how deeply he loves her. 

Queran can only reciprocate.  No words can best describe how deep they felt for each other.  Intimacy was just an instrument.  She never thought life could be so perfect up until this moment.  It was all so powerfully overwhelming and soul satisfying to love and be loved so completely.  She crossed her arms behind his neck and gave it her all.  “I love you..so deeply it scares me to even think about losing you.”  Keegan silenced her fears with a deep poignant kiss.  “I’m not going anywhere, baby.” He said against her lips.  Resting his forehead against her he said. “Now let’s get moving before I really change my mind and ditch the whole dinner affair and have you for myself.”  Queran blushed again and just nodded.  Keegan let her go and he knocked his forehead against the door 3 times.  This is going to be a long night.Ugh!