Chapter 13 - Wedded Bliss

A/N:  Please remember that this is the honeymoon chapter of the newly mated alpha couple.  I no longer bothered to separate the intimate scenes and transcribe them into the R chapter because from the chapter Complications, Wattpad had changed the category to Restricted.  I tried to write this as tastefully as possible.  I also apologize for just having one chapter update this weekend since I only had today as my only off day.  Been busy the entire week.  Hope you like this chapter.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

Early dawn breaks.  The promise of forever beckons.  Pure bliss overwhelms.  Passion rises and the new alpha couple is now enveloped in a cocoon of sensuality and deep, deep love.  Moments after the primal mating, they reached the log cabin where they were to spend 7 delightful days of alone time.  Keegan’s mother was more than happy to see to the arrangements of packing their clothing and essentials.  They could probably do away with the clothing though.  This thought alone brought a cheeky grin on Keegan’s face.  It took all of his will and self-control to keep his hands to himself as he gave Queran the privacy she needed to take care of her evening ablutions.  All it entailed for him was a quick shower to scrub off the traces of dirt.  Seated in the couch, book in hand and he was still on the same page.  His mind was going wild on what is going to happen next.  Yes their first time was rather hasty but tonight, tonight will be different.  Ugh, I’m already hard and she is taking her sweet time.  How long is she going to take?  “Hey babe, are you coming out anytime soon? It’s time to come to bed love!”  He asked through the link.  He didn’t get a reply and couldn’t get into her thoughts.  He decided to get off the bed when Queran walked in.  He hissed upon seeing her wearing an ivory white silk shift that left nothing to the imagination.  She smiled and walked in front of the full length mirror brushing her gorgeous tresses.  Keegan gulped and his feet refused to take a step, he caressed every curve with his hungry gaze and when his eyes met hers in the mirror, an almost unspoken word was said.  Keegan, in just his pajama bottoms, walked languidly towards her and snaked his right arm to rest on her belly.  Taking the brush from her hand he dropped it on the floor and pulled her hair to the side so he can kiss the bare skin of her neck. 

“You smell good enough to eat, baby, its wreaking havoc to my senses.”  He licked, nipped and playfully bit.  “Tonight will be all for you and all about what you need.  Let me love you slowly.  I want to taste all of you and pleasure you, baby.”

Queran closed her eyes and inhaled deeply and gave him access.  She was feeling so warm after the shower.  She debated on shocking him by not wearing a single stitch of clothing, but her teasing nature won.  She was quite attached to the undies that were packed for this so she wasn’t going to risk it being torn off her.  Keegan is an extremely virile man that it almost scared her.  They were going to spend days by themselves where she was almost sure would be spent indoors.  She was determined to please him even if she did not know how.  She was never with any other man, whereas Keegan had had his share of women.  The thought of other women that warmed his bed, left a bitter taste on her throat.  Can she compare?  What if he tires of her easily?  She perished that thought and believed that from the way he looks at her so full of love, that she can trust in that love and trust him.

“Your heart is beating fast babe, don’t be afraid.  I’ll make it so good for you that you would never forget. Tonight and every night from now your needs will come first, because seeing you sated and glowing would be enough to fill my soul, I’m complete because of you.”  He looked at how exquisite she is, responsive to his touch, submissive to his desires.  She looked utterly sensual with her eyes closed and her bottom lip trapped by her teeth.  “Open your eyes love and see how beautiful you are and made just for me.  Look at me, Queran.”